The Grand Tour Presents: Seamen

silentbob

Just now, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

If they never watched Top Gear, get them on that show. LOTS of episodes out there since there were 20+ series before Jeremy and group “left” for Amazon. 

If I can get them to stop watching episodes of Grand Tour on the Echo Show in the kitchen all of the time and pissing off my wife, I would be happy.  ATM, I'm not looking for them to want MORE screen time.

9 minutes ago, SoberChef said:

Personally, I think this is a misfire. No tent, no discussions about cars (hell this whole thing is boat centric, WTF!?) I love the trio but moving totally away from what had always worked, just sucks!

I agree with you, but I'm also going to watch this as soon as I possibly can, so...

2 hours ago, TwinIon said:

The specials where always the best parts of Top Gear, and I think this is a good idea for one. They get to complain and screw things up and joke around and that's all they really need.

I like the specials but I liked them as, well, specials. I really enjoyed the car talk and the car reviews and the test drives and the timed laps between different cars. And I think I'll miss those the most.

On 12/10/2019 at 4:46 PM, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

What was funny to me was Jeremy was saying he was getting too old to get up on stage. So they decided to just to the specials. The stage was a single step up. Vs these specials where they are very physically demanding. Lol

Taking these boats out onto the open sea was a brilliant idea. Very safe and not at all physically demanding.