Have you tried Raising Cane's?

Remarkableriots

1 hour ago, Littleronin said:

I live about 3 hours away. I get up there once or twice a month to do shopping and visit a couple of people. One of these days I will actually be up there when Smiling with Hope Pizza is open. I have heard nothing but good things. But they have odd hours. 

My guess is that the owner/cook probably had surgery and he has been having hip problems. I've heard of the place but haven't tried it. I've been having hip, back and foot pain recently and it isn't fun. Maybe one day we could get a beer or something when you visit Reno? No problem if you don't want to.

We will be re-opening Sept 3rd for dinner only until Walter’s hips are back up to speed and then will add back lunch.

Tues - 5-8pm

wed - 5-8pm

Thurs - 5-8pm

Fri - 5-8pm

Sat - 5-8pm

http://www.smilingwithhopepizza.com

5 hours ago, Remarkableriots said:

@Littleronin The pizza places i like the most are Pizza Guys, Blind Onion Pizza and Wild Garlic Pizza.

I actually like that Taste of Chicago (I think that is the name). Whenever my wife has training downtown we end up getting a deep dish or Chicago dogs there. 

We will see sometime about a meet up. Normally when I get up there I try to do my business and get going out of town as the 3 hour trip back means we get home at like 1am. 

5 hours ago, Littleronin said:

I actually like that Taste of Chicago (I think that is the name). Whenever my wife has training downtown we end up getting a deep dish or Chicago dogs there. 

We will see sometime about a meet up. Normally when I get up there I try to do my business and get going out of town as the 3 hour trip back means we get home at like 1am. 

I keep meaning to try that place but haven't yet.

• 2 weeks later...