Skywind (Morrowind in Skyrim engine) gameplay demo from Gamescom

Commissar SFLUFAN

13 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

Download the NexusMods.com app, select the mod you want, the app downloads it, make sure the box next to it is checked, you're done.

12 hours ago, SFLUFAN said:

Absolutely.

I did this last night and it was very simple. I don’t know why I didn’t figure it out in the past. I had a nexus account made so I just have tried. 

Those morrowind mods are also tempting.... 

Can you guys tell me - if I open Skyrim up through Steam and not vortex, are the mods still active? Or is that irrelevant? 

Edit: never mind, I figured it out 

5 hours ago, Paperclyp said:

I did this last night and it was very simple. I don’t know why I didn’t figure it out in the past. I had a nexus account made so I just have tried. 

Those morrowind mods are also tempting.... 

Can you guys tell me - if I open Skyrim up through Steam and not vortex, are the mods still active? Or is that irrelevant? 

Edit: never mind, I figured it out 

They didn’t always have the apps, so you may have been using Nexus prior to the app. I think it came out around 3-4ish years ago...? It was originally Nexus Mod Manager, now it’s Vortex. :) 

1 hour ago, Spork3245 said:

They didn’t always have the apps, so you may have been using Nexus prior to the app. I think it came out around 3-4ish years ago?

Any must have Skyrim mods? I’m finding the visual mods aren’t striking enough with the special edition to really justify keeping them activated. The UI mod seems good, but I need to get the 64 bit script extender. 

36 minutes ago, Paperclyp said:

Any must have Skyrim mods? I’m finding the visual mods aren’t striking enough with the special edition to really justify keeping them activated. The UI mod seems good, but I need to get the 64 bit script extender. 

I haven't played Skyrim in a loooooong time. (I typically use Nexus Mods for Witcher 3)

BUT! https://www.pcgamesn.com/elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/100-best-skyrim-mods

7 hours ago, Paperclyp said:

Just watch that guy on youtube, he's got 100s of videos of must have mods. :p

Damn, I guess youtube screwed him and demonetized all his videos so you have to go to patreon now. :(