Epic CEO Tim Sweeney says exclusives “ultimately benefit gamers”

Keyser_Soze

On 6/28/2019 at 6:07 PM, Xbob42 said:

It's a good thing you're willing to put them on a list you maintain yourself, as EGS also doesn't have a wishlist.

On 6/28/2019 at 6:08 PM, Firewithin said:

:jordan:

So I must have missed that feature of Steam where it lets me maintain a list of PS4 / Switch exclusive games....

2 minutes ago, Dexterryu said:

So I must have missed that feature of Steam where it lets me maintain a list of PS4 / Switch exclusive games....

What the hell are you talking about? Obviously a wishlist on a specific storefront is going to limit its options to that storefront, but EGS doesn't even have that.

32 minutes ago, Xbob42 said:

What the hell are you talking about? Obviously a wishlist on a specific storefront is going to limit its options to that storefront, but EGS doesn't even have that.

You were commenting on a previous post of mine where I said I maintain my own wishlist... (http://www.cheapshark.com/ & https://camelcamelcamel.com/) in reference to maintaining my own list for games that I want to purchase at sale price-points. Yes, steam has this feature and I do use it. But I also maintain my own that covers all platforms in one place so having another vendor isn't really a big deal.

Paradox talking about fairness in revenue split is a joke.The Paradox store sells all its games and they keep 100% of the revenue ,no split with anyone. 

Surely they run the servers to DL the game from, and the patches , and the god awful amount of DLC they fuck over the consumer with, and MP servers .

Nope

They sell Steam keys.