Chivalry II - Information Thread, update: Steam release announced for June 12 with new maps, new faction, and mounted combat

Chivalry 2's medieval combat is nuanced, gory, and spectacularly fun (PC Gamer)

There are many, many ways to swing a sword in Chivalry 2. You can get by with just the basic left mouse button swipe, but with the configuration I used, both of the mouse's side buttons were also bound to swings, spinning the mouse wheel up threw a sneaky jab, spinning it down swung from above, and a special attack was bound to Q. There's also a kick key, a key to throw your weapon, "directional crouching," and a yell key, for when you just need to yell.

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
6uTn3UZHUJ9b4BdNyE6h3c-1200-80.png
WWW.PCGAMER.COM

The highs and lows of being a medieval soldier.

chivalry-2-agatha-knight.jpg
WWW.PCGAMESN.COM

Alright, we'll call it a draw

chivalry%202%20fist%20raise.jpg
WWW.ROCKPAPERSHOTGUN.COM

In a preview event for Chivalry 2, I largely spent my time sat on a bench observing the art of medieval warfare, which reminded me of a dinosaur.

08_WoundedWarrior_Rudhelm_1920x1080.jpg?
WWW.MERCURYNEWS.COM

“Chivalry II” is a medieval combat game that combines first-person combat with fighting game mechanics for a satisfying multiplayer experience involving 64 players.

chivalry2-closedbeta-blogroll-1618958438
WWW.IGN.COM

Chivalry 2 is a bigger and bloodier version of the 2012 indie hit, and we can’t wait to sink our swords into more.

chivalry-2-hands-on-impressions-ps5-ps4-
WWW.PSU.COM

Read our Chivalry 2 Hands-On Impressions for PS5 and PS4 to see how the sequel to the beloved medieval fighting game is shaping up.

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Chivalry II - Information Thread, update: multiple hands-on preview articles/videos posted
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Chivalry II - Information Thread, update: gone gold
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Chivalry II - Information Thread, update: "Post Launch Content and Galencourt Map" Trailer
  • 11 months later...
qompzmxDRs2AJq8FZtM3VL-1200-80.png
WWW.PCGAMER.COM

Hands-on with the horses and new maps coming at the same time as Chivalry 2's imminent Steam release.

Finally, my Steam friends can experience the thrill of chasing down archers with a greatsword like a medieval Jason Voorhees. After a year of Epic Store exclusivity on PC, Chivalry 2 is releasing on Steam on June 12. At the same time, all platforms will get a major free update with a new faction, new maps, and the long-faced, four-legged creatures I've been looking forward to since my first play session. 

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Chivalry II - Information Thread, update: Steam release announced for June 12 with new maps, new faction, and mounted combat