Ghostwire: Tokyo (Tango Gameworks) - update: Xbox Series/Game Pass release on April 12 including free "Spider's Thread" update (new areas, more cutscenes, new skills, etc.) for all platforms

• 7 months later...

I have a 1 hour full game trial for this. I played for about 25 minutes. Too much talking in the beginning and the controls for the combat were not tight at all. I barely gave it a shot though so I can't be too hard on it. 

@stepee Then I played Requiem on PS5 and it looks so good. 40fps is very solid for me and the initial environment might be the best I've seen visually. I can't fucking imagine what you are seeing.

21 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I have a 1 hour full game trial for this. I played for about 25 minutes. Too much talking in the beginning and the controls for the combat were not tight at all. I barely gave it a shot though so I can't be too hard on it. 

@stepee Then I played Requiem on PS5 and it looks so good. 40fps is very solid for me and the initial environment might be the best I've seen visually. I can't fucking imagine what you are seeing.

lolllll I almost posted about this game yesterday because I booted it up to see it now with the oled and 4090 and holy SHIT does it look good yeah 

• Halal 1

• 3 weeks later...

I've been reading up on reviews on this and it seems as though I'd like this. The scores are in the 80's and it seems something I'd enjoy. I read that the story is bland but exploration and gameplay are good enough.

What were your guys main criticism on this? I think I want to play this. What do you guys feel about it since it's been a while and the dust settled. 

• 1 month later...
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Ghostwire: Tokyo (Tango Gameworks) - update: Xbox Series/Game Pass release on April 12 including free "Spider's Thread" update (new areas, more cutscenes, new skills, etc.) for all platforms