Netflix acquires Nickelodeon's 'Rocko's Modern Life: Static Cling' and 'Invader Zim: Enter The Florpus' TV Movies

Rockos-Modern-Life-Static-Cling-Invader-

Bob Bakish, the President and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Viacom, today announced during Viacom's Q2 2019 Viacom Inc Earnings Conference Call, that Nickelodeon, through its studio initiative, has sold the rights to the network's upcoming made-for-TV movies, Rocko's Modern Life: Static Cling and Invader Zim: Enter The Florpus, to Netflix. Bakish revealed the news at approximately the 51:43 mark of the conference call, which can be listened to at https://edge.media-server.com/m6/p/88eigaqy

There's weirdly not many articles on this, but it was said during the conference call, so I guess not many picked up on it yet.

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up spork* my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me ^_^… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!

DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again ^_^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m

• Shocked 1