Doug Ford scraps carbon tax plan and sets up climate fight with Trudeau

3 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

The unfortunate reality is that Trudeau is also likely to lose the next federal election, and the federal Conservatives are going to swing the country hard to the right, including scrapping the carbon tax. Dark times ahead for Canada. 

The Liberals will form a coalition with the NDP.

29 minutes ago, SFLUFAN said:

The Liberals will form a coalition with the NDP.

If they can form a majority by doing so, then yes I agree. But in Canada you only need around 36-40% of the vote to form a majority because of vote splitting.

However, a Liberal-NDP coalition (or co-operation) would be great, as many of Canada's best programs have come about because of such agreements in the past.

Maybe people will be too stoned by then to go out and vote :duckhuntdog:

Although I do worry that if the PC’s are in control again. That they might restrict or scrap the recreational weed for all. I didn’t spend a little chunk of money on a grow tent, exhaust system and seeds for nothing

9 hours ago, CitizenVectron said:

The unfortunate reality is that Trudeau is also likely to lose the next federal election, and the federal Conservatives are going to swing the country hard to the right, including scrapping the carbon tax. Dark times ahead for Canada. 

No. Fucking. Way.

14 hours ago, CitizenVectron said:

I doubt it. At most we're looking at a minority government. The CPC has mostly just been running on a platform of criticizing Justin regardless of what he does (Sans trade war). I think once more of his long play policies kick in he will rebound with some of the support he lost to NDP who have been doing horribly even with the new leader.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/poll-tracker-federal-poll-averages-and-seat-projections-1.4171977