Alert: XB1 service update error causing "black screen" on boot, rollback expected by 1200 Pacific

Commissar SFLUFAN

Isn’t this exactly the type of thing the preview program is supposed to weed out. When I noticed it I googled it and all I saw were reddit posts from Oct 2018 taking about this very issue. 

Though thanks a fucking lot google, because I did not see one recent article or topic on it. So I did what everyone said worked back in October and factory reset my Xbox one. 

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I used my Xbone this morning and tonight and haven't run into an issue. Must have been only for a few special people.

4 minutes ago, XxEvil AshxX said:

I never noticed any issues with either of my XBO's. I didn't even know there was a problem until I saw the threads this morning.

The issues would only have appeared if you were rebooting the console.

28 minutes ago, SFLUFAN said:

The issues would only have appeared if you were rebooting the console.

It happened to me once and only once. I shut my Xbox off to take a break from KH3, came back and nothing came up. I hit the home button however and the menu came up, but froze after a few seconds. So I reset my box again and it was solid after that