Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid OT - It's Morphin' Time (Update: PC release September 24)

Pikachu

A modern take on the 25 year franchise, Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid showcases stunning graphics with vivid details. Pit current and classic Rangers and villains like never before in team battles. Test your skills online against friends and players from around the world for endless replayability. A streamlined combat system welcomes newcomers with simplified controls while maintaining depth for the most dedicated competitor to learn and master.

25 YEARS OF RANGERS
Generations of Power Rangers collide across the multiverse’s 25 year history. Experience authentic but reimagined Power Rangers battle sequences like never before.

EASY TO LEARN, HARD TO MASTER
Gone are overly complicated command inputs or long patterns. In this easy to learn, hard to master game, the depth is knowing when to strike, not how.

COMPETE ONLINE
Play against your friends or test your skills against live players from around the world. Participate in online tournaments and missions throughout the year. This live game always offers something new.

Pre-order now and receive a Green Ranger v2 Character Skin at:
https://battleforthegrid.com/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Released today for $20. Not a lot of content, which I personally did not expect due to the price, but the game is pretty and the fighting is fabulous! With Justin Wong helping to develop the fighting mechanic, I had the faith to preorder it and take the chance. I also bought the season pass. Being an old school Power Rangers fan, I was keeping an eye on this.  Hopefully the developers will add more content but for right now, I really like it.

Any one else take the dive? 

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...