What upcoming comic con conventions will you be attending

Triage

Last couple years have put a dent in my cosplay but as I'm getting in shape my spine is doing better and looks like I might be avoiding another spine surgery :) 

So already planning for C2E2 in March 2019 Chicago and I'm hoping to make it to the April Star Wars celebration 

For March C2E2 I will bravely take on cosplay of Moxxi from Borderlands. I convinced my little one to cosplay Tiny Tina and Emblazon's sister to cosplay Maya. And yes Emblazon will join the fun but haven't yet decided which Borderlands character. 

4 hours ago, Triage said:

@Anzo are you coming to the Stars Wars celebration? 

3 hours ago, Emblazon said:

He already has tickets. I think he's obligated to go. :lol:

I had not purchased tickets yet when I told you I was going. 

Cue sad trombone here but I am no longer going to Celebration. ?

Looking ahead at finances , other vacations etc., something had to give. It was either your wedding or Celebration Chicago. There will be more Celebrations but only one wedding so I chose that! ?

• Like 1

I am going to a day or two of PAX West (Seattle) with my two big kids and Rose City Comic Con (Portland) in September. Also Eugene CC in November. Bucket list cons are Celebration of course (the one after Chicago), Emerald City CC and Gencon. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Anzo said:

Looking ahead at finances , other vacations etc., something had to give. It was either your wedding or Celebration Chicago. There will be more Celebrations but only one wedding so I chose that! ?

I'm happy you chose our wedding. I'm hoping we can make the Star Wars celebration since for us it's half hour away it's less expensive. We will see! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Triage said:

I'm happy you chose our wedding. I'm hoping we can make the Star Wars celebration since for us it's half hour away it's less expensive. We will see! 

Hopefully day passes don’t sell out before you are ready to buy. Friday is sold out currently. Other days still available.

Ill actually being going to my first 'con ever this October... NYCCC!! Taking the whole fam. Im going friday and hoping its a little less crowded. Im going to drive in thursday night and stay at a hotel so i can get there nice and early. 

30 minutes ago, Anzo said:

I had not purchased tickets yet when I told you I was going. 

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Anzo said:

I am going to a day or two of PAX West (Seattle) with my two big kids and Rose City Comic Con (Portland) in September. Also Eugene CC in November. Bucket list cons are Celebration of course (the one after Chicago), Emerald City CC and Gencon. 

2 days!

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Anzo said:

Got hotels for 2 days if needed. I just need some Saturday badges. Help me Boyle you’re my only hope! ?

I have some on hold... I am waiting to see if a buddy of mine is going to come through with free tickets.  Either way, I will get you one for Saturday and let you know how much the other 2 tickets are.  If I can get free, then free

9 minutes ago, Boyle5150 said:

I have some on hold... I am waiting to see if a buddy of mine is going to come through with free tickets.  Either way, I will get you one for Saturday and let you know how much the other 2 tickets are.  If I can get free, then free

Sweet! Sounds like a good plan. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, atom631 said:

Ill actually being going to my first 'con ever this October... NYCCC!! Taking the whole fam. Im going friday and hoping its a little less crowded. Im going to drive in thursday night and stay at a hotel so i can get there nice and early. 

Awesome! Are you going to cosplay? 

On 6/28/2018 at 9:59 PM, darkness35 said:

I don't even know if SO is going to be working at NYCC this year.  As far as conventions go I'm pretty much conned out from drama and lack of self-esteem. It would hopefully be next year for Magfest in general if I chose to go.

I have been having hard time and I miss cosplay because I gained weight and lost my confidence. So I'm working hard to get healthy again 

23 hours ago, Triage said:

I have been having hard time and I miss cosplay because I gained weight and lost my confidence. So I'm working hard to get healthy again 

Honestly just go for the cosplay and ignore whatever people think of.  Admittedly, the cosplay scene has been relatively volatile as of late.  Deactivating FB and staying away from all of it has been helpful though.