The Free PC Games Thread - Industria, Lisa Definitive Edition (EGS)

crispy4000

1 hour ago, crispy4000 said:

Venetica over at GoG

This one piqued my interest back in the day.  Maybe I'll try a bit at some point.

This is a pretty good third person action adventure game with RPG elements that flew under the radar back when it came out. I quite enjoyed it myself. I still have it for Xbox 360, and now I’m kind of in the mood to replay it. I can’t believe that it’s been 12 years since I originally played it, it doesn’t seem like it was that long ago.

• crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Maneater (EGS), Venetica (GoG), Shantae and the Pirate's Curse (GoG)
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Maneater (EGS), Venetica (GoG), Shantae and the Pirate's Curse (GoG), ARK (Steam)
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Supraland (EGS), Shantae and the Pirate's Curse (GoG), ARK (Steam)
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Supraland (EGS), Beautiful Desolation (GoG), ARK (Steam)
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Supraland (EGS), Beautiful Desolation (GOG), ARK (Steam), Flashback (GOG)
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Supraland (EGS), Flashback (GOG), Reventure (Steam)
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Geneforge, Hood Outlaws, Iratus (EGS), Phantom Dust (MGS)
On 7/5/2022 at 10:26 AM, crispy4000 said:

Phantom Dust is free now.  Xbox Play Anywhere, so you can play it on PC or console.

WWW.XBOX.COM

Phantom Dust for Xbox One and Windows 10 PC is a re-release of the original Xbox classic, adding full Xbox LIVE support, Xbox Play Anywhere, cross-device multiplayer and over 15 hours of single player content. It blends third-person arena combat and collectable card game. Collect 300 unique skills and build your arsenal of powers, taking them into battle online with up to three other players!

For the record it's always been free. Just everyone ignored it till that new video came out.

• crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap (EGS)
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Tannenberg (EGS)
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Tannenberg (EGS), get paid AMZ gift card to own Eurojank
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Lawn Mowing Simulator (EGS)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Doom 64 (EGS)
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Doom 64 (EGS), Stasis (GOG)

They also have CAYNE which takes place in the STASIS universe for free as well.

cbcce9d6ab1b18f8c4a8630fa9b6f566b5fa61ac
WWW.GOG.COM

In this grim return to the STASIS universe, expectant protagonist, Hadley, wakes up in a

And unrelated to CAYNE and STASIS

fa31881af39436b62bef91cb325f462c8f288d6a
WWW.GOG.COM

Wow! Check the GOGalicious deals inside The GOG Sale!It all began in a world where dragon

• Halal 1

Waves and Waves 2 are free after the dev died.

capsule_616x353.jpg?t=1659752456
STORE.STEAMPOWERED.COM

Waves is an Arcade Twin-Stick Shooter that's all about High Scores. Build your combo and drop bombs in pursuit of Leaderboard dominance over seven game-modes!

capsule_616x353.jpg?t=1659752631
STORE.STEAMPOWERED.COM

Waves 2: Notorious is an arcade twin-stick shooter set in Cyberspace. Build Combos, earn Adrenaline and unleash powerful Burst attacks as you Dive into the Net and do battle against an AI that adapts to your weaknesses!

• Sad 1

• crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Doom 64 (EGS), Stasis (GOG), Dex (GOG)
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Ring of Pain (EGS), Lovecraft's Untold Stories (GOG)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Hundred Days (EGS)
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Spirit of the North, The Captain (EGS)
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Runbow, Drone Racing League (EGS), Master of Magic (GOG)
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Rising Hell, Slain (EGS)
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Toejam & Earl, Darkwood (EGS)
  • 3 weeks later...