Woman leaves toddler at strangers front door

Remarkableriots

https://www.onenewspage.com/video/20181018/10934866/Mom-Friend-Accidentally-Leaves-Year-Old.htm

A Texas woman could face child abandonment charges after surveillance video allegedly captured her leaving a friend’s 2-year-old child on a stranger's porch and fleeing the scene -- but the woman says the whole situation is a misunderstanding. 

A brief search for the boy's family eventually turned up the child's father, who was not identified. The man lived nearby and was located early Thursday when unsuspecting reporters approached him for an interview and asked him about the mystery boy in the grainy footage.

http://allworldreport.com/world-news/texas-woman-caught-on-video-dropping-toddler-at-strangers-front-door-blames-address-mix-up/

That woman should be charged with child abuse and abandonment. Why would you leave a 2 YO without knowing if you had the right house or if anybody was even home?

On 10/20/2018 at 1:34 AM, Remarkableriots said:

https://www.onenewspage.com/video/20181018/10934866/Mom-Friend-Accidentally-Leaves-Year-Old.htm

That woman should be charged with child abuse and abandonment. Why would you leave a 2 YO without knowing if you had the right house or if anybody was even home?

Absolutely she should.

4 minutes ago, Boyle5150 said:

The problem with stories like this is that people rarely ever wait to hear the full story of what really happened.   

So quick to place blame on people, rather than waiting to find out the whole story and understand that people make mistakes.  

I read yesterday that she ended up at the next door neighbors house by accident, didn't want to make contact with the stepmom because she doesn't get along with the kids real mom. Something about she saw movement through the window when she rang the bell and it was freezing cold outside. That's why she ran back to the car so quick.   

If that's the story she's sticking with....its a bad story. Baby drama and cold weather isn't a good enough excuse to carry a toddler by one arm, toss his stuff at the door, and speed off into the night.  

1 hour ago, Boyle5150 said:

The problem with stories like this is that people rarely ever wait to hear the full story of what really happened.   

So quick to place blame on people, rather than waiting to find out the whole story and understand that people make mistakes.  

Her carrying the kid by one arm isn't excusable because she didn't get along with the step mom or dad. Nothing she could possibly say to excuse child abuse. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Remarkableriots said:

Her carrying the kid by one arm isn't excusable because she didn't get along with the step mom or dad. Nothing she could possibly say to excuse child abuse. 

Absolutely, but that’s not prosecutable, as some people have called for.  Intentions are extremely important, and education is the best remedy for situations such as this.  

The problem with our justice system is we call for blood, instead, we should call for education and rehabilitation.  

Please tell me what prosecuting this women, under our current system, will help our community, as apposed to educating this individual on proper treatment of a child. 

3 hours ago, Boyle5150 said:

Absolutely, but that’s not prosecutable, as some people have called for.  Intentions are extremely important, and education is the best remedy for situations such as this.  

The problem with our justice system is we call for blood, instead, we should call for education and rehabilitation.  

Please tell me what prosecuting this women, under our current system, will help our community, as apposed to educating this individual on proper treatment of a child. 

That you assume she's too stupid to know how to handle a child is just you infantilizing her. A full-grown adult should know not to carry a kid by one arm, and that if the weather's so cold you have to run back to the car, you shouldn't leave a fucking 2 year old waiting in the cold you as a grown-ass adult can't deal with.

She knew this, because you'd have to be fucking retarded (not uneducated) not to. The problem is she's clearly a cunt. You can't educate the cunt out of someone.

Just like if I grab someone's ass and slap their tit, you're not going to "educate" that out of me. You can maybe scare it out of me, but I already fucking know not to do it.

12 hours ago, Xbob42 said:

That you assume she's too stupid to know how to handle a child is just you infantilizing her. A full-grown adult should know not to carry a kid by one arm, and that if the weather's so cold you have to run back to the car, you shouldn't leave a fucking 2 year old waiting in the cold you as a grown-ass adult can't deal with.

She knew this, because you'd have to be fucking retarded (not uneducated) not to. The problem is she's clearly a cunt. You can't educate the cunt out of someone.

Just like if I grab someone's ass and slap their tit, you're not going to "educate" that out of me. You can maybe scare it out of me, but I already fucking know not to do it.

I disagree.  I believe almost anyone with at least an average IQ can be educated enough to know why its wrong and to change their behavior.  If you have a low IQ then is it really your fault?  Believe me, what that lady did is fucking horrible, but to then say that sending her to jail is what is going to help her, is just crazy talk.