I thought Daredevil Season 3 was yesterday, but it comes out on Friday.

Bacon

TBH, I just made this thread cuz I can't stop thinking that DD's enemies have a shocking lack of firearms. Maybe Guns aren't as accessible as I thought or they are just to risky to use, but it almost seems weird that there are so many people that fight with their fists or have melee weapons like bats or blades. And I wish Matt Murdock and Frank has more scenes together where they aren't in their "hero" roles. I like normal Matt interacting with his enemies. It is fun. It really makes me dislike like Elektra's parts as she is literally calling him away from Frank. 

• Guillotine 2

29 minutes ago, Hurdyb1 said:

We are almost there but I'm so behind. I need to watch season 2 of both Cage and Iron Fist.

I honestly doubt you'll need to. They almost have nothing to do with the defenders and Matt is only named dropped in IF like 2 times and now IF is canceled so yeah.  

• Confused 1

Saw episode 1 last night. Overall I liked it. 

I hate the tires shtick of "I don't want to be a hero any more", but he quickly moves past that it seems.

Then there's the seemingly random new addition to the cast. Some FBI guy down on his luck. His introduction felt awkwardly handled, as if without doing anything yet or being associated with an existing character he's enough a part of the main cast we have to sit through his kid's birthday party.

I still feel promising toward the season. We'll see.