Gina Carano suing Disney over 'Mandalorian' firing - lawsuit paid for by Musk

On 3/18/2024 at 8:05 AM, GeneticBlueprint said:

TLDW: Everybody at the Daily Wire is basically a failed actor or writer who uses their anti-wokeness as a reason for their failure. So they make their own terrible anti-woke things and all incestuously appear in them. Yes we all knew this but the video makes it funnier.

I like some more news. Makes me laugh. I didn’t actually care for Carano in Mandalorian. I thought she was out classes acting wise in every scene she was in and it wasn’t close. For somebody who can beat people up she barely could convey intimidation and “tough” in her scenes. I know it isn’t entirely her fault as she hasn’t been training to be an actress most of her life. But I was a bit relieved when Disney terminated working with her. 

2 hours ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

I like some more news. Makes me laugh. I didn’t actually care for Carano in Mandalorian. I thought she was out classes acting wise in every scene she was in and it wasn’t close. For somebody who can beat people up she barely could convey intimidation and “tough” in her scenes. I know it isn’t entirely her fault as she hasn’t been training to be an actress most of her life. But I was a bit relieved when Disney terminated working with her. 

It was funny cause I liked her first movie, Haywire.  I thought to myself what happened that made her so flat as a character, then I come to find out all of Haywire was voiced over by Laura San Giacomo.  Then it all made sense.

• 4 weeks later...

Maybe this is common knowledge, but it was news to me... Turns out boop wasn't even fired. Boop had completed bop contract for the seasons beep made and then they did not renew boop contract. This lawsuit is a complete farce.

(in accordance with bop wishes, this post was created using boop's desired pronouns)

On 3/18/2024 at 6:05 AM, GeneticBlueprint said:

TLDW: Everybody at the Daily Wire is basically a failed actor or writer who uses their anti-wokeness as a reason for their failure. So they make their own terrible anti-woke things and all incestuously appear in them. Yes we all knew this but the video makes it funnier.

Seeing conservatives repeatedly not understand movies explains so much. Its like some didn't realize the Cobert Report was a parody or complained Rage Against the Machine went political.

• True 1

28 minutes ago, Air_Delivery said:

Seeing conservatives repeatedly not understand movies explains so much. Its like some didn't realize the Cobert Report was a parody or complained Rage Against the Machine went political.

Indeed, we just discussed this very thing in this thread: 

Like literally the most basic plot you could have made Lady Ballers to be worth a shit that any high school film maker knows .

Arrogent men dress like women because they thought it would be easy

Arrogent men get their ass kicked because it turns out the women are actually pretty good.

Men regroup, train together, grow as people, gain a new respect for women athletes and they may or may not win the finale.

Basic ass storytelling.