Have you ever cut a family member out of your life?

DarkStar189

2 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

A great reason to elect a bad president, for the lulz.

We have no control on anything. No even votes. But anything will be better than the disaster that is Biden. I just love how users on here take politics so seriously and that's all they talk about all day long. Like Jason. Guy is a total tool. 

8 minutes ago, best3444 said:

We have no control on anything. No even votes. But anything will be better than the disaster that is Biden. I just love how users on here take politics so seriously and that's all they talk about all day long. Like Jason. Guy is a total tool. 

After Brexit, I find it hard to not find politics interesting. 

14 minutes ago, best3444 said:

@SaysWho? Will decide what we have control of. :|

• True 2

4 hours ago, best3444 said:

Donald Trump GIF by GIPHY News

28 minutes ago, stepee said:

The one thing I’ll say about Trump is that he has a big fat cock and he knows how to use it. Terrible person all around but I’d watch him plow with that monstrous hog any day of the week

Donald Trump GIF

19 hours ago, stepee said:

The one thing I’ll say about Trump is that he has a big fat cock and he knows how to use it. Terrible person all around but I’d watch him plow with that monstrous hog any day of the week

Jesus dude 😆