Raunchy, alcohol-fueled holiday party at Wade's favorite fast food establishment included open sex, lawsuit claims

Jason

“Shocked, disgusted and outraged,” Bechiom alleges that she first ran out of the restaurant but then went back inside to retrieve her guacamole bowl – only to find that her manager and the other co-worker involved in the sexual encounter were vomiting.

One threw up in the trash while the other vomited in her guacamole bowl, according to the complaint.

• Sicko Sherman 1

13 hours ago, Ominous said:

Damn, time to change my employer on Facebook back to Taco Bell. I've had it listed as Target since the trans / gay backlash, but I really get more trolls when I say I'm a Taco Taster at Taco Bell. 

Done. I've  moved up from Taco Taster to Burrito Stuffer. 

I was sitting at a gate in the Cincinnati airport waiting for boarding to start on a flight to Newark one weekday morning and some business traveler trying to make conversation asked who I was with.  I said I wrap burritos at Taco Bell, he didn't talk to me anymore.

• Sicko 1
  • Hugs 1