NFL Week 12 - The First EVER Black Friday Game (Please Be Excited)

Keyser_Soze

6 hours ago, PaladinSolo said:

I don't get why wilson isn't playing sure he's not great but he's your 2nd string, Boyle is straight dookie. 

I think at this point they know they have nothing to lose, so try out someone else. If you're gonna lose try something different.

Of course they could always sign a FA, Kaepernick still out there but they turned him down, who knows...

Frank Reich becomes the first coach in NFL history to be fired in back-to-back seasons. Reich was fired by the Colts in November of 2022. A year later, he's been fired by the Panthers.

Reminder - the Colts fired Frank Reich and owed him $36m through 2026 and now the Panthers fired him after year 1 of his 4 year guaranteed contract (between $20m & $40m)

Lolololol Big Dick Nick and Frank made serious bank off one Super Bowl win. 

• True 1

2 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I think he kind of got screwed in this case. They have no playmakers. They traded CMC. They traded DJ Moore to get Bryce Young. He's supposed to win with no one on the field.

AND he wanted C.J. Stroud over Bryce Young.  Just like the Commanders trading away 2 of their top pass rushers and then firing the DC when they get steamrolled by Dallas.

1 hour ago, Biggie said:

AND he wanted C.J. Stroud over Bryce Young.  Just like the Commanders trading away 2 of their top pass rushers and then firing the DC when they get steamrolled by Dallas.

Yup. It's pretty clear that the owner stepped in to get Young. I don't necessarily think Reich is the answer or a great coach, but he did get screwed by the situation.