The Last of Us Part II Remastered (PS5 | $10 upgrade path) - "Grounded II: Making The Last of Us Part II" documentary released

SaysWho?

13 minutes ago, best3444 said:

It's my number one game of all-time. 

I know it is. Honestly if it didn’t spook me I’d love it too. It’s why I enjoy Uncharted. It’s light hearted fun. 

• 3 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, best3444 said:

@TheLeon I played a lot of "No Return" today. So much fun and it satisfies my thirst for some TLOU. Did you ever beat the story again?

Yeah, I finished my PS5 playthrough. The whole time, I kept thinking “I have no idea how they’re going to adapt this.”

• Hype 1

1 minute ago, TheLeon said:

Yeah, I finished my PS5 playthrough. The whole time, I kept thinking “I have no idea how they’re going to adapt this.”

What do you see being an issue? Other than the rat king scene. 

2 minutes ago, best3444 said:

What do you see being an issue? Other than the rat king scene. 

It’s mostly structural. The story as told is perfect in the game, but would be extremely hard to translate to TV as directly as the first game. Especially if they split it into two seasons, to do it “right”, that would be almost an entire season of the show with an all-new cast.  Which I would love, because that’s a really bold swing and it’s part of what makes the game so powerful, but I can’t imagine that sitting well with the average TV audience. 

• True 1