Manor Lords | Historical City Building With Real Time Combat Coming to PC and Consoles [Game Pass] | Early Access on PC April 26th, 2024

Keyser_Soze

• 6 months later...

I really appreciate the developer's updates on this game. Essentially he keeps saying things like: 

"Hey don't get too excited it's probably not what you're thinking." 

"Hey stop fuckin around with the game you're gonna break it." 

170k concurrent players on steam, putting it in the top 5 and the #1 seller. Pretty good.

21 minutes ago, eventide11 said:

Was wanting to try this on game pass Xbox X but it's still not available. I guess PC only at this point

The article in the OP says "shortly after" the PC version but I can't find any solid release date on it.

6 hours ago, Mercury33 said:

I got excited and thought this was the game where you run over medevial soldiered with a pick up truck 😔

5 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

I forgot what that game is called but I think it's out already.

That game is called Kingmakers and has no release date other than 2024.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Paperclyp said:

Anyone playing this?

I'm marginally interested in it, but I want to put some more time into No Rest for the Wicked first.

All I know is that ItalianSpartacus and PC Gamer are milking the hell out of it for content :lol:  I mean, look at this:

WWW.PCGAMER.COM

The latest Manor Lords breaking news, comment, reviews and features from the experts at PC Gamer

• Haha 1

It's now over 1,000,000 units sold.

City-builder sensation Manor Lords has broken genre records on Steam, selling more than one million copies a little over a day after launch.

Released yesterday, Manor Lords resided at the top of Steam's wishlist charts for several weeks ahead of launch, amassing three million prospective players. Now, it seems like a large number of those have converted, as publisher Hooded Horse announced on Twitter that "Manor Lords has already sold over 1 million copies."

If that weren't enough, the publisher claims that the game's peak concurrent count of 170,000 players is the "highest ever for a city builder." That record even appears to extend to grand strategy, 4X, and colony sims. A quick glance at Steam Charts does seem to back Hooded Horse up - the Cities Skylines franchise tops out at around 75,000 concurrents, while Civilization 6 sits at 162,000. Obviously, there are a lot of games that could have beat that record within the entire strategy pantheon, but those are certainly some of the bigger examples.

PC Gamer is still going...

WWW.PCGAMER.COM

The early access survival city builder has already sold over 1 million copies.

WWW.PCGAMER.COM

Sometimes he's a gravedigger, sometimes he's a farmer, and sometimes he's even an ox—but he's already a celebrity.

• Haha 1