Princess Peach: Showtime! (03.22.24)

Pikachu

The pink joy cons look great. 

As for the game, the colors and art look great on the OLED though it does seem a bit blurry which is surprising since it does not seem to be a taxing game.

The setup is extremely formulaic. Weird thing gives a character the ability to use powers. Not sure why Princess Peach is a mute. Can’t cost much to give a bubble with some words.

the stages and abilities have been good so far. 

9 minutes ago, Brian said:

it does seem a bit blurry which is surprising since it does not seem to be a taxing game.

Not sure why Princess Peach is a mute. Can’t cost much to give a bubble with some words.

Nearly the same thing I said. :p

5 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Nearly the same thing I said. :p

Nearly is a stretch.  You barely quoted me. 

Also you should feel good that your thoughts align with mine. I have great taste. You’re welcome 

• Hugs 1

1 minute ago, Brian said:

Nearly is a stretch.  You barely quoted me. 

Also you should feel good that your thoughts align with mine. I have great taste. You’re welcome 

I meant no ill will my friend. Great minds and all that.

• True 1
  • Sicko 1

This might end up being my favorite GoodFeel game over Epic Kirby. It’s incredibly creative and gorgeous visually to where every scene is a delight to view. 

There’s more regular peach action than I realized, overall it’s a more “normal” Nintendo action platfotmer than I first thought and that’s a good thing.

It really is just like an Epic Kirby/Wooley/Crafted World sequel staring princess peach with a play theme. It’s a good mix of standard action platforming with some really fun gimmicks to keep things fresh. I like the star guy. I got him an orange scarf.

The levels are dripping with creativity here, really impressed. One neat trick I think is super cool is how the thief character has this stealth move where you press up against an object and pull out a carpet that obscures you by matching the environment. It’s just a translucent carpet essentially to make it work but it’s quite clever.

Im only just entering world 3 but 10/10

• True 1

1 hour ago, stepee said:

This might end up being my favorite GoodFeel game over Epic Kirby. It’s incredibly creative and gorgeous visually to where every scene is a delight to view. 

There’s more regular peach action than I realized, overall it’s a more “normal” Nintendo action platfotmer than I first thought and that’s a good thing.

It really is just like an Epic Kirby/Wooley/Crafted World sequel staring princess peach with a play theme. It’s a good mix of standard action platforming with some really fun gimmicks to keep things fresh. I like the star guy. I got him an orange scarf.

The levels are dripping with creativity here, really impressed. One neat trick I think is super cool is how the thief character has this stealth move where you press up against an object and pull out a carpet that obscures you by matching the environment. It’s just a translucent carpet essentially to make it work but it’s quite clever.

Im only just entering world 3 but 10/10

They knocked its out of the park when it comes to creativity. Every stage feels fresh and fun. The whole concept was such a great idea. It really makes this her game. A Princess Peach game. Not some Mario-wanna-be platformer with Princess Peach’s skin. 

• Like 1

Patisserie peach cracked me up. I made some hideous cakes but the game was very nice and said they were perfect. :p

I'm on the second floor now but also 100% the first floor including the sword fighter challenge thing.

Tried out the thief one and it was cool but they made the secrets a bit more secret this time around.

• True 1

29 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Patisserie peach cracked me up. I made some hideous cakes but the game was very nice and said they were perfect. :p

I'm on the second floor now but also 100% the first floor including the sword fighter challenge thing.

Tried out the thief one and it was cool but they made the secrets a bit more secret this time around.

Yeah the game is very forgiving when it comes to making those cakes 

• True 1

4 hours ago, Biggie said:

Yeah the game is very forgiving when it comes to making those cakes 

It really has to be because that would be incredibly annoying if it was super specific :P

World 3 boss spoiler:

PURRjector Cat is GOAT

• Like 1

There’s more content here in general than I figured lol. Before release I thought it might just be some quicker mini game type levels or something - I was still hyped to play me some Peach - but the end product is a much more substantial and interesting game than I had imagined from the trailers. But maybe I wasn’t paying attention enough. Once I saw who the dev was and played the demo I had an idea tho.

• 3 weeks later...

Nintendo has so graciously provided posters you can print yourself and a 1080p desktop wallpaper for you in celebration of purchasing the game.

MY.NINTENDO.COM

My Nintendo Printable: Princess Peach Showtime: Printable Poster set (a set of three) rewards page

MY.NINTENDO.COM

My Nintendo Wallpaper: Thank you for purchasing Princess Peach™: Showtime! rewards page