Didn't know where to ask this (phone issue)

best3444

I have a Samsung Galaxy 9 + and just this morning when I speak in the phone for a conversation nobody can hear me.

I did a Google search and it gave me a basic answer which I checked and verified. Still can't be heard on my phone so do any of you guys have any idea what it could be?

My phone is in excellent condition and before this I have had 0 issues. 

Well, first I'd try to eliminate some variables. Can you record a voice memo and hear playback? If so, then at least the mic works and you can rule out a hardware issue. Then I might try a call over another app, like signal/whats-app/etc. Those aren't going to transfer voice in the same way as a normal cellular call, so it's worth a try. If that works then I'd probably start trying some software solutions like using a different dailer app or just a phone reset.

5 minutes ago, silentbob said:

My sister calls us at home all the time and will call occasionally and have nothing come through. This always seems to be on her end of the line as they are using the cars Bluetooth system. You’re probably fine and just a Bluetooth connection issue on their end

No because I called a land line this morning to test it and they couldn't hear me. 

3 hours ago, stepee said:

If he wants Android and doesn’t want a fold that’s what I would get :P

A few people at my work have the ultra 23 and it's nice. I'll get that.

2 hours ago, Remarkableriots said:

You could try recording a video and see if the microphone works that way too.

Good idea!

2 minutes ago, Biggie said:

I am a Apple fan boi but I'm not gonna lie that fold is fire

Ye I got soooo close to switching despite really not wanting to from a software and services perspective. Definitely would be the phone I’d get if I wasn’t so set on ios. Rumor is apple gets a fold either next year or the year after, that’s my next phone.

2 minutes ago, stepee said:

Ye I got soooo close to switching despite really not wanting to from a software and services perspective. Definitely would be the phone I’d get if I wasn’t so set on ios. Rumor is apple gets a fold either next year or the year after, that’s my next phone.

If Apple really does introduce a fold it will be the one to get

• Hype 1