PS+ Essential September 23 lineup

Remarkableriots

2 minutes ago, Biggie said:

The problem is Sony "gives" away shit games. Lets be honest. They never put any of their AAA titles on there. It is a garbage service.

In the past they’ve had Infamous/Infamous 2, Titanfall 2, FFVII Remake, Bioshock Collection, Shadow of the Colossus (PS4), Ratchet & Clank (PS4), Uncharted: Nathan Drake Collection, TLoU (PS4 Remaster), Bloodborne, MGSV (+ Ground Zeroes), and a bunch of other high profile games. It’s not always great, but it’s had some very good games.

17 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

In the past they’ve had Infamous/Infamous 2, Titanfall 2, FFVII Remake, Bioshock Collection, Shadow of the Colossus (PS4), Ratchet & Clank (PS4), Uncharted: Nathan Drake Collection, TLoU (PS4 Remaster), Bloodborne, MGSV (+ Ground Zeroes), and a bunch of other high profile games. It’s not always great, but it’s had some very good games.

Yes sure....years after they had been out. After most gamers already purchased and played them. The service is garbage.

3 minutes ago, best3444 said:

@Phaseknox @stepee This is great news for you guys. I'm too busy with games to play at the moment but if you get a chance to try this out please post impressions. 

It came out months ago. We both played it and the new section of the city is cool but there are no new missions or anything tied to it, just a few mini games now in that area. I did those and that was it. The shooting is indeed better and feels good now.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, stepee said:

It came out months ago. We both played it and the new section of the city is cool but there are no new missions or anything tied to it, just a few mini games now in that area. I did those and that was it. The shooting is indeed better and feels good now.

Didn't realize this was an old update. Props to them for making improvements after launch. 

17 minutes ago, stepee said:

The newest big update was Aug 8th and I thought added SP missions? Song of Ice & Dust I think

2 hours ago, best3444 said:

@Phaseknox @stepee This is great news for you guys. I'm too busy with games to play at the moment but if you get a chance to try this out please post impressions. 

2 hours ago, stepee said:

Yeah, I tried getting into it again after that update but it was too soon for a replay for me. However, it’s definitely been improved since launch and I look forward to playing through it again at some point.

• Halal 1

We pay a monthly fee for the service. Let’s be real, Sony ain’t giving away a dang thing. lol

edit: And they’re about to go way up on their monthly price across all tiers, despite the Playstation brand continuing to profit. Nothing like a middle finger to the very people keeping your company fiscally afloat. 

Greedy PUNKS. 

• Like 1
  • True 1