My patient says he has urges to eat human flesh and suck dicks, dead or alive

CastlevaniaNut18

Well, tonight has been a bit better. Mr fingerpainter did it again. Shit in his mouth this time, in addition to the nose. I cut his nails because they were ridiculously long and had so much shit under them. That was quite possibly the most disgusting thing I’ve ever done in my career. 

I’m so glad I’m off the next three nights. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Hugs 1

1 hour ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Well, tonight has been a bit better. Mr fingerpainter did it again. Shit in his mouth this time, in addition to the nose. I cut his nails because they were ridiculously long and had so much shit under them. That was quite possibly the most disgusting thing I’ve ever done in my career. 

I’m so glad I’m off the next three nights. 

I'm only laughing at this because you describe it really funny. Sorry to hear you have to deal with that "shit". Enjoy your days off!

1 minute ago, best3444 said:

I'm only laughing at this because you describe it really funny. Sorry to hear you have to deal with that "shit". Enjoy your days off!

Nah, it’s cool. You have to laugh sometimes. I really do feel so much better since transferring from my old job. And I truly enjoy working with these patients most of the time. There’s just always rough patches and this week has been a booger. 

Im pretty animated at this job. My coworkers are always laughing at me. 

• Halal 1

• 1 month later...

This morning’s excitement: 

Got my 101 yr old patient up this morning and earned myself a backhand on the nose and scratches on my arm. 

Then she lectured me. “Hell is full of people like you. Hell is full of people like you. You’re gonna burn and you’re gonna melt and it’s forever and ever and you’re gonna burn and hear the screams of all the others and their torment. Hell is full of people like you.”

Now I’ve had plenty of patients to tell me to “go to hell” in my career, but never in this much detail!

She’s gonna kill me during the next two nights. 😩

I come back tonight and she doesn’t remember it but she’s telling an other patient near her that he’s going to Hell because he’s in the recliner covered up under his blanket .

• Haha 1
  • Hugs 3

3 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

This morning’s excitement: 

Got my 101 yr old patient up this morning and earned myself a backhand on the nose and scratches on my arm. 

Then she lectured me. “Hell is full of people like you. Hell is full of people like you. You’re gonna burn and you’re gonna melt and it’s forever and ever and you’re gonna burn and hear the screams of all the others and their torment. Hell is full of people like you.”

Now I’ve had plenty of patients to tell me to “go to hell” in my career, but never in this much detail!

She’s gonna kill me during the next two nights. 😩

I come back tonight and she doesn’t remember it but she’s telling an other patient near her that he’s going to Hell because he’s in the recliner covered up under his blanket .

Sounds like someone who is worried about going to hell herself. :daydream: 

I got told by a patient that they need someone with a degree to explain the antibiotics they’re getting, they’d already been a dick, I said sure which one of my three would you like me to reference. How many do you have? Would you like to compare research?

• Sicko 1
  • Sicko Sherman 1