How much you want to bet Kal listens to music that's pleasing to his ears?

SaysWho?

Do you think Kal listens to music he thinks is good?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Kal listens to music he thinks is good?

• Yes
    • No, and I bet you $100

27 minutes ago, stepee said:

Kal strikes me as a Taylor Swift, Little Wayne, and Radiohead kinda guy.

I like Radiohead though I don't count myself s fan? I don't think I've ever bought one of their albums. They were ubiquitous enough in college that I didn't feel like I needed to. Taylor I think I know two songs of hers? Anti-hero and that song about the haters from a few years back. I like the idea of her though, or maybe it's just that she's tall. :p Lil Wayne I completely missed out on. I was into underground hip hop while he was big. Perhaps not coincidentally, if you asked me at that time if I listened to music I thought was good, I'd have just said yes. :p 

1 minute ago, Kal-El814 said:

I like Radiohead though I don't count myself s fan? I don't think I've ever bought one of their albums. They were ubiquitous enough in college that I didn't feel like I needed to. Taylor I think I know two songs of hers? Anti-hero and that song about the haters from a few years back. I like the idea of her though, or maybe it's just that she's tall. :p Lil Wayne I completely missed out on. I was into underground hip hop while he was big. Perhaps not coincidentally, if you asked me at that time if I listened to music I thought was good, I'd have just said yes. :p 

Damn I struck out BAD

• Hype 1

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

I bet he listens to Olivia Rodrigo on his way to work. 

I've worked remotely since the pandemic, so no. I've not heard much Olivia Rodrigo, but I like her voice.

37 minutes ago, Jason said:

kal is a masochist so no

I'm not the one who's been edging my dick raw for the last 8 years waiting for something to happen to Trump :p