**Game giveaway part 2. I'll chose the winner this Monday at noon pacific time**

best3444

7 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Ouch that's harsh. 

Sorry, I thought enough time had passed that we can make jokes about it. 

I say you do another giveaway. This time I’ll pick a number between 1 & 2. If I come close, let’s say within one, I win!

2 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Sorry, I thought enough time had passed that we can make jokes about it. 

I say you do another giveaway. This time I’ll pick a number between 1 & 2. If I come close, let’s say within one, I win!

I won't do another giveaway for a while now. If I remember correctly I bought you a game at some point. You need to relax. :sun:

11 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I actually really love watching golf with my dad but I don't like to play the games. Back in the day I'd rent Tiger but I never bought them. 

It’s gonna be my next game. It offers 60fps and has the old school three click swing method available. I own PGA 2K but I’m not a fan. 

All these Best game giveaways has inspired me. With that being said, I’d like to announce the first annual Biggie game giveaway. All you have to do is guess a number from 1-100. I’ll randomly choose one and if you are the nearest without going over I’ll let you give me a game. I will be ending this tonight 11pm eastern/8pm pacific so get your numbers in!

• Haha 1
  • Hype 1

Coming tomorrow: 

"best's Game Giveaway Part III !

Guess a number between 1 and 100; I'll close the contest Tuesday at noon PST. 

Just kidding, the answer was pi but user X guessed 3 so it's close enough, fuck it."

:lol:  Just busting your balls, best. :hug: Your generosity to this community is awesome. 

• True 1

5 hours ago, best3444 said:

I'm exhausted and will be going to bed very soon. I hope he shows up tomorrow. 

I am here sir ... I now know what it is like to be truly missed! Thankful for you all ... now to scroll about to see why everyone was talking about me.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Biggie said:

I can’t take these macho NBA head games he is playing. Jesus just buy me the game @best3444

NBA is my second love behind videogames. I grew up studying the NBA and more so the old school game.

That's how I became a great player and played Division 2 basketball. I lived and breathed basketball for 30 years. I was an excellent player but being 6'3 severally limited in my potential to go D1 etc. 

2 hours ago, best3444 said:

LeBron is a pos. I'd never use anything from him. 

No truer words have ever been spoken. 

35 minutes ago, best3444 said:

NBA is my second love behind videogames. I grew up studying the NBA and more so the old school game.

That's how I became a great player and played Division 2 basketball. I lived and breathed basketball for 30 years. I was an excellent player but being 6'3 severally limited in my potential to go D1 etc. 

That’s all great and everything but are you buying me a game?

• True 1

31 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I meant next week not next month. I can get you PGA actually this Saturday. Would that work? 

I feel kinda guilty. Let’s do a pretend contest and you let me win. That way I will get my game legit.