Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth (PC/PlayStation/Xbox) - 1 million units sold since release

Keyser_Soze

2 hours ago, Biggie said:

I had to start over and go with English. All that reading at the bottom of the screen was really taking away from what is a beautiful game. And it was giving me a headache. 

Yeah idk if the voice acting is as good but meh it’s a shit ton of dialogue and it’s just more enjoyable for me to easily hear it 

• True 1

2 hours ago, best3444 said:

I'll fire this up tomorrow morning. I hope i like it... :s

I am really really really digging it. Starts off slow with a lot of dialog but let it marinate. It is such an original type rpg. I think you’ll love it because you enjoy good role playing games and this is certainly one of those. 

• Hype 3

20 minutes ago, Biggie said:

I am really really really digging it. Starts off slow with a lot of dialog but let it marinate. It is such an original type rpg. I think you’ll love it because you enjoy good role playing games and this is certainly one of those. 

These games have a long setup but the payoff is always worth it. It’s gonna get good. 

• Like 1
  • True 1
  • Hype 1

6 hours ago, stepee said:

I’ll make a prediction that Bigs will love it but it won’t connect with Best

it is sooooo unique I really do love it. the whole Japanese culture is awesome. the city is great as well as the characters. it feels like its going to have that Persona type of real-life dating/social skill tree which I love. the story seems legit and is holding my interest. my absolute favorite part of the game is the real time/turned based mix of combat. I wasn't expecting that. my only complaint so far would be the lack of voice acting when you are walking around talking to random npc's in the city. but it is fun as hell to walk around and beat the crap outta thugs, suspicious men, etc. !!

3 hours ago, Biggie said:

it is sooooo unique I really do love it. the whole Japanese culture is awesome. the city is great as well as the characters. it feels like its going to have that Persona type of real-life dating/social skill tree which I love. the story seems legit and is holding my interest. my absolute favorite part of the game is the real time/turned based mix of combat. I wasn't expecting that. my only complaint so far would be the lack of voice acting when you are walking around talking to random npc's in the city. but it is fun as hell to walk around and beat the crap outta thugs, suspicious men, etc. !!

yeppp it’s so fucking good! 

Lol it's actually pretty funny. 

Spoiler

When he asks her on a date and she finally calls him to say yes. His response had me laughing. 

Then my parents wanted to talk to me so I turned it off. Then I went to load it up and I think it skipped ahead where I was. So I'm kinda lost. It definitely starts off extremely slow because I was almost 2 hours in with really nothing happening.

I will have to figure out what I will do. I might just start over soon. 

29 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Lol it's actually pretty funny. 

Hide contents

When he asks her on a date and she finally calls him to say yes. His response had me laughing. 

Then my parents wanted to talk to me so I turned it off. Then I went to load it up and I think it skipped ahead where I was. So I'm kinda lost. It definitely starts off extremely slow because I was almost 2 hours in with really nothing happening.

I will have to figure out what I will do. I might just start over soon. 

Yeah don’t skip stuff. You are early enough to start over. 

4 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Yeah don’t skip stuff. You are early enough to start over. 

Yea I was busy but now have time to start over. The Japanese culture aspect really had me a bit confused with things but I am going to take your word for it that it picks up. 

The reviews have this a 9/10...

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

Yea I was busy but now have time to start over. The Japanese culture aspect really had me a bit confused with things but I am going to take your word for it that it picks up. 

The reviews have this a 9/10...

Take your time. It’s not a race. 

20 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Tell your parents keep the lights low, the conversation to a minimum, and you’ll take your dinner in your room. 

Lol. I just hit where I stopped this morning. Really liking the conversations and characters. If it picks up with some action I'll be hooked. It has the Shenmue vibe which I really like. 

The opening will feel slow to you if you haven’t played the other games. For me, I’m catching up with how everyone is doing and what they have been up to since the last game. I enjoy it knowing full well shit is gonna escalate 

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Lol. I just hit where I stopped this morning. Really liking the conversations and characters. If it picks up with some action I'll be hooked. It has the Shenmue vibe which I really like. 

These games are basically the spiritual successor to Shenmue. Until recently they were all real time brawlers so if you are really wanting to scratch that itch go back to the earlier games.

Just now, Keyser_Soze said:

These games are basically the spiritual successor to Shenmue. Until recently they were all real time brawlers so if you are really wanting to scratch that itch go back to the old games.

I played a few hours of the man who erased his name which had real time combat. I'm digging this turn based combat a lot though. 

1 minute ago, Keyser_Soze said:

These games are basically the spiritual successor to Shenmue. Until recently they were all real time brawlers so if you are really wanting to scratch that itch go back to the earlier games.

I like the turn based aspect 

• True 1