Why mobas are like working line in a kitchen.

unogueen

1 hour ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I could piggyback off of this one:

It's like working in a kitchen because if you use the wrong ingredients (use a bad build) it can ruin the meal.

Imagine ruining 20l of demi-glaze because you can't keep the pot from burning. That's a day down the drain.

• True 1

If you're not playing a moba with a dedicated group and you're bitching and mouthing off at your party, you are a piece of shit and should be banned from the game. 

If parties of friends want to talk shit, that's fine. My friends and I do it all the time, we taunt the shit out of each other when we're competing, but that's a different situation. If you're responding with outrage and worse to a stranger for not playing the way you want, you don't deserve to be allowed to play. 

16 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

If you're not playing a moba with a dedicated group and you're bitching and mouthing off at your party, you are a piece of shit and should be banned from the game. 

If parties of friends want to talk shit, that's fine. My friends and I do it all the time, we taunt the shit out of each other when we're competing, but that's a different situation. If you're responding with outrage and worse to a stranger for not playing the way you want, you don't deserve to be allowed to play. 

It doesn't even work like that most of the time. It's beyond, "not playing the way you want"

A lot of the time a person will throw a hissy fit because the game didn't go the way they wanted so they just afk farm the whole game. Sometimes you would have even had a chance to win if they actually engaged in the fights. Or they might just sit in the fountain or block camps. There's a lot more going on in a moba that can ruin a game other than a guy mouthing off, and you can ask in a non jerk way and either they respond well or they were trolling the whole time.

18 hours ago, BloodyHell said:

18 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

It doesn't even work like that most of the time. It's beyond, "not playing the way you want"

A lot of the time a person will throw a hissy fit because the game didn't go the way they wanted so they just afk farm the whole game. Sometimes you would have even had a chance to win if they actually engaged in the fights. Or they might just sit in the fountain or block camps. There's a lot more going on in a moba that can ruin a game other than a guy mouthing off, and you can ask in a non jerk way and either they respond well or they were trolling the whole time.

No shit and most people probably don't want to work line. Instead of talking shit realize it's not for you.

On 4/15/2023 at 9:32 AM, crispy4000 said:

On a side note, Overcooked is a great game if you can stomach getting frustrated with your friends.

Overcooked really brings out the worst in me. I can play Dota and still act like a human being, but Overcooked makes me see red.