Just bought tickets to my first concert since the before times

Me and a friend are going to see Incubus in Eugene in July.

I actually haven't been to a concert in a long time. I've worked so many concerts over the years that I generally try to avoid noisy places when I'm not working. Going to loud, noisy places makes me feel like I'm at work and I get stressed out.

However, I thought to myself... If you listed my most listened-to artists throughout my entire life in terms of hours listened to, Incubus might be number 1. And I've never seen them live.

Brandon Boyd yelled at me in a parking lot once, though.

• Like 1
  • Halal 1

2 minutes ago, Nokra said:

Nice, that's going to be a great show, I'm sure! It's kind of amazing that they're still putting on shows, after all these years. My last album of theirs I bought was Light Grenades; :epilepsy: how has their stuff after that been?

Honestly I haven't listened to anything they've done since Light Grenades. Who knows.

• Halal 1

1 hour ago, Fizzzzle said:

Honestly I haven't listened to anything they've done since Light Grenades. Who knows.

If the show was a little closer I'd be very tempted, since I've also never seen these guys and they were also a favorite in high school and college. We could finally meet at an Incubus show. :p 

On a similar note (bands mostly popular 10+ years ago), I'm going to see Muse in the Moda Center in a couple weeks. :dancing:

• Halal 1