PS5 U.S. imports up **400%** from last year

SaysWho?

1 hour ago, Brian said:

Still surprised I can’t find any next gen in stores. (Xbox Series S doesn’t count :p)

I saw PS5's at gamestop in late summer. This was right before I got one myself. Everytime I'm at bestbuy they don't have either consoles. 

Yes, the Xbox Series S was also at gamestop. 

33 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Kinda true. I can't wait until next gen actually takes off and there is no more cross platform games. 

It will be interesting to see what that even looks like.  My guess is that almost everything that releases could probably be cross gen with the appropriate optimization anyway, given that the only area where games are really advancing is in their visual fidelity.  Otherwise video games are fairly identical to what they were 10 years ago.  Lots of cool stuff still gets made, but until somebody starts taking risks, we'll receive diminishing returns in regards to generational transitions.

2 minutes ago, ShreddieMercuryRising said:

It will be interesting to see what that even looks like.  My guess is that almost everything that releases could probably be cross gen with the appropriate optimization anyway, given that the only area where games are really advancing is in their visual fidelity.  Otherwise video games are identical to what they were

Well we have started to see increases in framerate. I'm hoping this gen can stick with the option of 60fps in most games. 

• Like 1