Back in the hospital

best3444

I'm still not well as I tried to go to work this morning. I got extremely dizzy in the shower and had to get out early to sit on a chair. My heart was racing out of my chest.

I'm having a difficult time speaking and my hands are shaking. A few days ago my hemoglobin level was 8.0 and it's not going up. A healthy number is between 14-17.

Now I'm thinking this might be cancer related because of how my twin brother died. He passed away from multiple myeloma which has to do with the blood. We had the same DNA so this is my only conclusion. My mind is a mess and things are a big blur. I'm all alone too which isn't ideal in this situation.

• Sad 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Hugs 6

It kind of seems like they didn’t do a good job diagnosing the first time? Or something I don’t get because the way you were discharged didn’t seem to make sense. It’s likely just the same issue.

Also some of what you are feeling sounds like a panic attack that may be making things seem worse than they are right now. Definitely try to relax. Have your parents bring your switch and get Splatoon 3.

24 minutes ago, Biggie said:

You're not alone. You have us. Have you called your parents at least? Probably a good idea to have someone at the hospital with you. 

Yea, my parents know. I got an EKG, blood drawn, and x-rays so far. Now I'm waiting for results. Thanks Biggie.

18 minutes ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

Take a breath Mr and don't self diagnose, that way lays madness. Instead, chat us up and let the medical staff do their thing.  

Very true to not self diagnose because it was driving me crazy. So I have since calmed down and I'm just being patient. Sitting here I feel ok so that's one positive.

17 minutes ago, Remarkableriots said:

I hope you feel better soon!

Thank you.

• Hugs 1

2 minutes ago, stepee said:

It kind of seems like they didn’t do a good job diagnosing the first time? Or something I don’t get because the way you were discharged didn’t seem to make sense. It’s likely just the same issue.

They didn't do a good job diagnosing me the first time. I wasn't really with it and just wanted out that I didn't get the information and care I truly needed. It will be interesting to see what is up.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, best3444 said:

They didn't do a good job diagnosing me the first time. I wasn't really with it and just wanted out that I didn't get the information and care I truly needed. It will be interesting to see what is up.

With as much blood as they took the last time and all the test I would think if it was cancer that they would have found it. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Biggie said:

With as much blood as they took the last time and all the test I would think if it was cancer that they would have found it. 

Not cancer. I had a bunch of tests done including a CAT scan and they determined that the mix of my anti depressants and the meds for my stomach are not interacting well which is causing my speech problem.

I see my psychiatrist tomorrow to determined what I should do with my meds. I'm supposed to take this week off and I see my family doctor Thursday. He will let me know what the next step is.

I feel better knowing all this information now. Yea, I still have a massive headache, hearts racing, and I am having a hard time speaking,  but it could be a lot worse. So I'm thankful where I stand right now.

Thanks guys for the support 🙏 

• Like 3