SaysWho? invited me to dinner and when I arrived the restaurant was closed

Which was fine. We ended up going to an Indian place and it was life giving. His girlfriend was initially annoyed at having to come meet @SaysWho?s weird internet friend and his wife, but we had such a great time we literally closed the place down.

If you’re in the Tampa area, they are good folks to enjoy a meal with ❤️

3 hours ago, sblfilms said:

Which was fine. We ended up going to an Indian place and it was life giving. His girlfriend was initially annoyed at having to come meet @SaysWho?s weird internet friend and his wife, but we had such a great time we literally closed the place down.

If you’re in the Tampa area, they are good folks to enjoy a meal with ❤️

Despite her warnings, there was no wrath when we got home.

19 minutes ago, SuperSpreader said:
  • What topics were discussed

Jobs we have, the trip down to Florida, cats, why a big house can be overrated due to the amount to clean, Jordan Peele movies, how my gf was figuring out Get Out way earlier in the movie than I did, BlacKkKlansman and Spike Lee, the silent theater walking out of BlacKkKlansman when sbl and his wife watched it, Roe v. Wade, Jan. 6, markot trolling sbl in the late 2000s, @Joe, Paranormal Activity, Barbarian (the new movie that just released), The Black Phone, Seinfeld (DOLARES! and "the panties your mother laid out for ya"), Friends and comparisons to something like Seinfeld, the friendly staff, the type of cat litter we use, how we travel, my gf and my two years delayed cruise we just took, sbl driving from Grand Rapids to a random place on the way home one time, NYC, the fact that we met on 9/11, COVID and lockdowns in 2020, my gf pointing out I'm annoying, how I annoy company workers so they give us stuff when we're getting screwed.

Other stuff, I'm pretty sure.

• What did you order

Chicken Vindaloo, samosas, chicken tikka masala, chicken masala, and tandoori salmon. And a cauliflower appetizer for sbl and his wife. 

• Was there sex 

Hardcore.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

Jobs we have, the trip down to Florida, cats, why a big house can be overrated due to the amount to clean, Jordan Peele movies, how my gf was figuring out Get Out way earlier in the movie than I did, BlacKkKlansman and Spike Lee, the silent theater walking out of BlacKkKlansman when sbl and his wife watched it, Roe v. Wade, Jan. 6, markot trolling sbl in the late 2000s, @Joe, Paranormal Activity, Barbarian (the new movie that just released), The Black Phone, Seinfeld (DOLARES! and "the panties your mother laid out for ya"), Friends and comparisons to something like Seinfeld, the friendly staff, the type of cat litter we use, how we travel, my gf and my two years delayed cruise we just took, sbl driving from Grand Rapids to a random place on the way home one time, NYC, the fact that we met on 9/11, COVID and lockdowns in 2020, my gf pointing out I'm annoying, how I annoy company workers so they give us stuff when we're getting screwed.

Other stuff, I'm pretty sure.

Chicken Vindaloo, samosas, chicken tikka masala, chicken masala, and tandoori salmon. And a cauliflower appetizer for sbl and his wife. 

Hardcore.

tmi