MDMA therapy FDA approval seems increasingly likely

• heydude93 changed the title to MDMA therapy FDA approval seems increasingly likely

MDMA should also be used for couples therapy. MDMA basically gives you extra empathy powers and makes another person's point of view seem more reasonable, which can lead to greater understanding.

Basically it's impossible to get angry about anything when under the influence of MDMA, so it removes irrational anger and still allows your frontal cortex to function when discussing something that would normally put your angry blinders on.

19 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

MDMA should also be used for couples therapy. MDMA basically gives you extra empathy powers and makes another person's point of view seem more reasonable, which can lead to greater understanding.

Basically it's impossible to get angry about anything when under the influence of MDMA, so it removes irrational anger and still allows your frontal cortex to function when discussing something that would normally put your angry blinders on.

Ooo damn. Didn't know D1P would provide me with the secret to saving my marriage. A decade late but have it for next time.

38 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

DON'T LET GERMAN LOPEZ HEAR YOU SAY THAT!

24THE-AM-Sun-lede-Youngstown-facebookJum
WWW.NYTIMES.COM

We answer a common reader question about the opioid crisis and legalizing drugs.

I read the article. What's the problem? It seems pretty even handed if you ask me. Basically if you legalized harder drugs, it wouldn't be ideal to have a full commercial model for a lot of good reasons. Legalization of hard drugs would need stricter regulations to reduce the overall cons of the policy. 

2 minutes ago, Zaku3 said:

Ooo damn. Didn't know D1P would provide me with the secret to saving my marriage. A decade late but have it for next time.

Well obviously irreconcilable differences are... Well, irreconcilable, no matter how many drugs you take. But it at least gives you a platform to discuss things with a counselor present to guide the discussion where neither of you are going to get angry. When it comes to matters of emotion, MDMA basically blocks arousal (in some people, that means sexual arousal as well, though I don't mean it in that sense in this case), so you can basically remain level headed without the blinders that come on when you become irrationally angry or horny or whatever. In that context, you can discuss things with a level head that is normally impossible. And it's not like LSD, which can have similar effects, but you're also not going to remember half of what you talked about.

On 4/26/2022 at 1:05 PM, Fizzzzle said:

Well obviously irreconcilable differences are... Well, irreconcilable, no matter how many drugs you take. But it at least gives you a platform to discuss things with a counselor present to guide the discussion where neither of you are going to get angry. When it comes to matters of emotion, MDMA basically blocks arousal (in some people, that means sexual arousal as well, though I don't mean it in that sense in this case), so you can basically remain level headed without the blinders that come on when you become irrationally angry or horny or whatever. In that context, you can discuss things with a level head that is normally impossible. And it's not like LSD, which can have similar effects, but you're also not going to remember half of what you talked about.

Ok got it just need to spike her drink and mine with MDMA.

On a serious note does opiates hsge the same/similar effect? I notice i think more clearly. Haven't had any in a while though.