stepee’s blog

stepee

Hi all! I decided I would go ahead and launch a blog here on d1p! Here I will post whatever random thoughts and tidbits are on my mind as well as mundane day to day details. I hope you all enjoy and please feel free to comment below! 

03/03/22 3:50pm

Went to physical therapy today and rode a stationary bike for a mile! Good accomplishment though at first I had the seat too close and forgot my range of motion isn’t what it was and it hurt like hell as the knee barely pushed through. Have to do standing squats now against a wall, really pushes my knees and hurts a lot but it’s great to even be at this stage.

Chicken parmesean tonight for dinner!

• stepee changed the title to stepee’s blog

03/04/22 12:07pm

Had a great chicken parmesean dinner last night! It was really thick and juicy with plenty of cheese. I’m really happy with this place Sprouts i’ve been shopping at. They have these premade meals for one that are perfect for a single person who doesn’t want to eat the same thing every night through leftovers. The chicken parmesean was so good because I was used to like a tv dinner one at home, cutting into this and the quality of the chicken is such a pleasant surprise. The spaghetti was great too, their spaghetti sauce seems homemade, it’s great. I also had mashed potatoes with garlic herb butter which were great as always. I usually get that once a week lately, nice and wholesome.

2 hours ago, stepee said:

03/04/21 12:07pm

Had a great chicken parmesean dinner last night! It was really thick and juicy with plenty of cheese. I’m really happy with this place Sprouts i’ve been shopping at. They have these premade meals for one that are perfect for a single person who doesn’t want to eat the same thing every night through leftovers. The chicken parmesean was so good because I was used to like a tv dinner one at home, cutting into this and the quality of the chicken is such a pleasant surprise. The spaghetti was great too, their spaghetti sauce seems homemade, it’s great. I also had mashed potatoes with garlic herb butter which were great as always. I usually get that once a week lately, nice and wholesome.

Fuck that made me hungry! 

03/04/22 3:49pm

Corrected some date errors in my previous blog entries. Can’t believe it’s 22 already! I feel like in 27 I’ll finally feel like I’m in the future. Vr/Ar should be starting to hit a really interesting phase so it should align with technology as well.

Went to Sprouts and picked up my food for the week. Lots of good stuff as usual. Shrimp and crab louie, black truffle mac n cheese, more of that great spaghetti! Lots of other stuff also got grass fed cheddar. Is that a thing that matters? I get it for the meat but does that effect the milk production? Anyway it was sliced all cool and fancy so it’ll be fun regardless.

Also got deviled eggs. They are always out of deviled eggs everywhere. I would have gotten two 6 packs but they only had one so I hobbled over there as fast as I could to make sure to grab it before someone else. Deviled eggs are one of those things where I don’t like seeing how the sausage is made despite how simple it is. I’ve made them myself and idk I just don’t like it, I prefer premade or homemade by someone else and not just for laziness reasons on this one, it’s a mind thing.

I can get weird with food in my head sometimes. I’ll make something disgusting in my mind and not be able to eat it for years. I think I’ve definitely done that with deviled eggs before. Probably when I made them myself.

Now to finish off Horizon!

Just now, Rachel said:

Does the process of making deviled eggs gross you out?

I think maybe I don’t like thinking how there is mayo in them? Like eggs filled with mayo sounds gross even though mayo had eggs in it. So it might be that part of the process idk. I do like just buying them but I don’t know why they never seem to have enough lol. Guess I’m not the only one anyway.

03/04/22 11:20pm

One of the worst feelings I still have I think is when I have my foot on top of my ran over foot in such a way that it’s touching the part of my foot I can’t feel still. That moment when I realize that I feel my foot touching that foot but Im not receiving the response is just icky.

On a similar note holy fuck does Assassins Creed 3 ever start or what. I’ve been trying this one for years, Im still not past the opening. I heard it gets better after the slow opening but the opening is the size of some games, especially during that era. It runs at a total snails pace besides being incredibly long as well. I can’t believe I’m like 5 hours in and still doing a hunting tutorial. I’m still not at a point where I’m even playing as the main character at their normal age. I thought it would be fun to play some portable AC but I haven’t really gotten to much yet because every two minutes some cutscene or tutorial is triggered. I was just thinking how Horizon 2 had a pretty bad opening that does not make a strong impression for how good the game is but this is some next level bad opening shit.

03/05/22 3:25pm

Wow, crossed over 100 page views already! Thanks for the support everyone!

Getting ready to finish up Horizon today. What a phenomenal game, though I have to say I’m ready to finally check this Elden Ring game I keep hearing about some more. I’m thinking we will do the shrimp and crab louie salad for dinner tonight along with some bbq chicken wings.

• Like 2

On 3/4/2022 at 11:20 PM, stepee said:

03/04/22 11:20pm

One of the worst feelings I still have I think is when I have my foot on top of my ran over foot in such a way that it’s touching the part of my foot I can’t feel still. That moment when I realize that I feel my foot touching that foot but Im not receiving the response is just icky.

On a similar note holy fuck does Assassins Creed 3 ever start or what. I’ve been trying this one for years, Im still not past the opening. I heard it gets better after the slow opening but the opening is the size of some games, especially during that era. It runs at a total snails pace besides being incredibly long as well. I can’t believe I’m like 5 hours in and still doing a hunting tutorial. I’m still not at a point where I’m even playing as the main character at their normal age. I thought it would be fun to play some portable AC but I haven’t really gotten to much yet because every two minutes some cutscene or tutorial is triggered. I was just thinking how Horizon 2 had a pretty bad opening that does not make a strong impression for how good the game is but this is some next level bad opening shit.

I ragequit Ass Creed 3 because I really liked one of the minigames but it had a bug where it wouldn't let you place the winning piece and your only option was to quit the game and restart from your last save. It's been like ten years now so memory is a little hazy here but I think I ragequit not just because it was unwinnable but because after running into this several times it eventually wound up costing me several hours of gameplay since my last save. 

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, stepee said:

03/13/22 10:56pm

Brussels sprouts get a bad rap, I think it’s because people just have the frozen ones boiled when they are kids which is sooo bad and the opinion sticks with them. They are soooo yummy.

I grew up eating them. They can be a little bitter but butter fixes that. I still like them but I rarely have them now.

• 1 month later...

3:56 PM 4/19/21

Today I realized my favorite blog on the internet hasn’t been updated in a while so I posted a fun pic to resurrect it. Unfortunately the author rejected it. I got pretty bummed so I played some Inscryption on the Deck during lunch to cheer myself up. The game itself didn’t necessarily cheer me up because I suck at it. I got cheerful by the fact I can play the Deck and the author of my favorite blog can’t. He honestly doesn’t deserve it. He abandoned his fans. I learned it is his birthday today but I won’t wish him

happy birthday until he updates the blog. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

3:56 PM 4/19/21

Today I realized my favorite blog on the internet hasn’t been updated in a while so I posted a fun pic to resurrect it. Unfortunately the author rejected it. I got pretty bummed so I played some Inscryption on the Deck during lunch to cheer myself up. The game itself didn’t necessarily cheer me up because I suck at it. I got cheerful by the fact I can play the Deck and the author of my favorite blog can’t. He honestly doesn’t deserve it. He abandoned his fans. I learned it is his birthday today but I won’t wish him

happy birthday until he updates the blog. 

:clap: