Street Fighter 6 (PlayStation consoles/Xbox Series/PC) - "Akuma Gameplay" trailer

Keyser_Soze

12 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

From what I understand 5 is what you want. :p

Yeah I looked it up but it’s ridiculous :P

Game looks so nice tho 

Edit: Even though it’s cross gen it’s still a bigger generational leap in rendering over five than SF5 was over SF4.

lmao so I’m really high and watching South Park while playing SF6 and you know it has kind of a hip hop soundtrack going on and then all of the sudden “fuck the police” comes on and I was just fighting and then I’m like wait they seriously put fuck the police in Street Fighter?!?!! I was about to go online to see how to high five someone at Capcom when I realized it was coming from South Park.

5 minutes ago, thedarkstark said:

Send me an invite breh

You don’t need an invite, just search for “dayone” and it will show up and you can join. 

Also omg it has rotating Capcom arcade games you can play in the lobby that is so damn cool

Also Lilly rules 

16 minutes ago, stepee said:

You don’t need an invite, just search for “dayone” and it will show up and you can join. 

Also omg it has rotating Capcom arcade games you can play in the lobby that is so damn cool

Also Lilly rules 

I'm a blue-chip recruit, I need to be wooed and you're out here trying to make me do searches? 

I Dont Think So No Way GIF

I will do it next time I log in :whistlin:

34 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Those of you doing World Tour Mode did you create you character to resemble yourself or go with something completely different and crazy?

I think I’m going to try to make one resemble a character like Sakura or something and then fail miserably 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Biggie said:

Those of you doing World Tour Mode did you create you character to resemble yourself or go with something completely different and crazy?

I made a douchebag with a barcode tattoo on his chin, like a little goatee patch. I only hope to be as cool as him someday.

8 hours ago, Biggie said:

Because I'm a :sickos: like @Phaseknox I made a woman.

With this game there are a lot of people making disgusting freaks, but as Max pointed out (It's ok to bring up Max again since @Bacon mentions him) people aren't dedicated to their freaks. They have a secondary.

So I don't want to make myself because I don't want to look at myself, I don't want to look at a freak, so I just go in a different direction. (That was the character back there in the d1p hoodie)

5 hours ago, best3444 said:

Glad you guys are enjoying this. I wish I enjoyed fighting games because this seems great. How is the online lag in battle?

Seems pretty good almost globally unless you're playing someone in China then it gets a bit iffy.

• Sicko Sherman 1

10 hours ago, Xbob42 said:

I made a douchebag with a barcode tattoo on his chin, like a little goatee patch. I only hope to be as cool as him someday.

Hey man... don't be rude to those of us who actually have a barcode tattoo :cry: and no it has nothing to do with Hitman or Idiocracy, it's on my wrist, I got it when I was 18 it's the only tattoo I have and I don't regret it at all other than the stupid questions I occasionally get.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, thedarkstark said:

Hey man... don't be rude to those of us who actually have a barcode tattoo :cry: and no it has nothing to do with Hitman or Idiocracy, it's on my wrist, I got it when I was 18 it's the only tattoo I have and I don't regret it at all other than the stupid questions I occasionally get.

Is it on your chin in the place of facial hair?

21 minutes ago, stepee said:

Who’s everyone’s fav new fighter? Lilly is my fav new fighter I think since the SF3 additions.

Kimberly is probably the coolest. It's strange to call them (her and Lily) new new since Lily is basically T-Hawk and Kimberly is Guy. I'm trying to get down with Manon right now since she's kinda OP.

Just now, Biggie said:

Y’all using Modern Controls? What about the Left analog stick or D-Pad?

Fuck no. It keeps trying to force them and I feel like I keep having to switch them off in every mode. I’m playing with the analog stick and 6 buttons because the xbox dpad sucks. Once I find my 6 button genesis pad I’m using that.

6 minutes ago, stepee said:

Fuck no. It keeps trying to force them and I feel like I keep having to switch them off in every mode. I’m playing with the analog stick and 6 buttons because the xbox dpad sucks. Once I find my 6 button genesis pad I’m using that.

So are you saying fuck no to Modern Controls? 

9 minutes ago, Biggie said:

So are you saying fuck no to Modern Controls? 

Yeah, I hate them. I don’t feel like I’m really playing the game. I’m fine with people using them if it’s easier for them but I don’t find it nearly as fun as playing the classic way.

Just now, stepee said:

Yeah, I hate them. I don’t feel like I’m really playing the game. I’m fine with people using them if it’s easier for them but I don’t find it nearly as fun as playing the classic way.

I’m surprised. You seem to always like the easy mode or less difficult way of playing games. I’m using Modern for now but I just started. 

Just now, Biggie said:

I’m surprised. You seem to always like the easy mode or less difficult way of playing games. I’m using Modern for now but I just started. 

It’s because it changed the actual mechanics in this case. Like, I want to be able to take more hits in games, but I want to be able to execute the normal commands as that part is fun for me. Also I’m a big fan from back in the arcade days (though i still suck) and gotta play legit!

• Halal 1

17 minutes ago, stepee said:

It’s because it changed the actual mechanics in this case. Like, I want to be able to take more hits in games, but I want to be able to execute the normal commands as that part is fun for me. Also I’m a big fan from back in the arcade days (though i still suck) and gotta play legit!

Ya reading the Tips section I think I’d like to use Classic controls too. But it won’t let me. When can you change them?

Just now, Biggie said:

Ya reading the Tips section I think I’d like to use Classic controls too. But it won’t let me. When can you change them?

Change them in the main menu. And also you select “change controls” in the character select screen but I don’t think it sticks. Go through the main menu and try changing everything from modern, I think there is a separate setting for “controls when playing as avatar” or something like that. 

• Thanks 1