Suspiria (2018) *Official Trailer*

69los

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, TheLeon said:

I just watched the original for the first time. It has a reputation as one of the best horror movies ever made (right?), but other than the score and some striking visuals, I thought it was kind of a snooze. This one might be more up my alley though. 

Its hard to explain without sounding pretentious but its a slasher film that you cant watch like your typical slasher. The film is nightmarish decent into dreamlike story that is driven by the visuals and soundtrack.The plot is bare bones and yes it is kinda of a snooze fest. It feels like your getting a peak in to someone else bad dream.

13 hours ago, SimpleG said:

Its hard to explain without sounding pretentious but its a slasher film that you cant watch like your typical slasher. The film is nightmarish decent into dreamlike story that is driven by the visuals and soundtrack.The plot is bare bones and yes it is kinda of a snooze fest. It feels like your getting a peak in to someone else bad dream.

That’s fair. Now that I think about, I can’t think of many “dream-like” movies that I enjoy, so that might just not be for me.