3 months GamePass Ultimate for $25 at Target

Spork3245

Awesome, I've been waiting for another deal on Ultimate. If you cancel auto renew (or never had it on) then you can get an extra month free when you redeem one of these cards. I don't know how many times you can do it, but I got 2 months free last year when redeeming some cards.

I just bought 3 years for $100.  If you have a VPN you can do it too 

10825834.attach
SLICKDEALS.NET

For new users who don't have an active Game Pass Ultimate already only! A use of VPN is needed for this conversion deal. Ultimate Choice via Eneba [eneba.com] has 1 Year Xbox Live Gold...

I know this is not the norm, but I've had game pass since it released, and honestly, I think it's been a waste of money for  me because I don't play any of the games on it. Part of what bothers me is that they remove games, and I kind of like having my games for whenever I want to play them. Plus, I have a tendency to just buy games on a whim, which kind of makes Game Pass somewhat useless to me. The only game I ever tried on their service was Humankind, and it felt way too much like Civ, so I never bothered playing past the initial part of the game to even experience more.

10 hours ago, brucoe said:

I know this is not the norm, but I've had game pass since it released, and honestly, I think it's been a waste of money for  me because I don't play any of the games on it. Part of what bothers me is that they remove games, and I kind of like having my games for whenever I want to play them. Plus, I have a tendency to just buy games on a whim, which kind of makes Game Pass somewhat useless to me. The only game I ever tried on their service was Humankind, and it felt way too much like Civ, so I never bothered playing past the initial part of the game to even experience more.

It’s comparable to Netflix or Hulu: movies/shows don’t stay forever on there unless they are made by the streaming service. Beyond those, nothing on there is intended to or meant to be permanent. For me, there’s been too many games that I held off on buying that popped up on GP to think it’s not a fantastic value. With games being $70 now, for the $100/year this brings GP down to, if you have interest in just two first party games from MS per year, you’re already way ahead.

I would’ve purchased Forza Horizon, Age of Empires, and Halo Infinite anyway this year; having a GP sub to play them is cheaper than buying those games individually. If you don’t enjoy most first party games from MS, though, yea, GP isn’t for you.

• True 1

15 hours ago, cusideabelincoln said:

I just bought 3 years for $100.  If you have a VPN you can do it too 

10825834.attach
SLICKDEALS.NET

For new users who don't have an active Game Pass Ultimate already only! A use of VPN is needed for this conversion deal. Ultimate Choice via Eneba [eneba.com] has 1 Year Xbox Live Gold...

Don’t you need to have your account associated with Turkey and VPN as if you’re from there for the duration of 3 years for this to work?

28 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

Don’t you need to have your account associated with Turkey and VPN as if you’re from there for the duration of 3 years for this to work?

Nope. Just for the initial activation. Did this for my cousin recently.

44 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

Yeah seems like it. Do these codes expire? Could I get one of the 3 year ones now, ride out my sub, then re sub with the code? I think I’m currently on the hook for another year and a half :p

I believe this is using a trick with gold to then convert the membership over, correct? If so, you risk that loophole being gone by the time your gp expires