What's with the media attack job on VP Harris?

2736.jpg?width=1200&height=630&quality=8
WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Jen Psaki fires back after several media outlets portray a vice-president struggling to make...

This is all over CNN right now and other outlets. No one ever gives a fuck that the Veep essentially disappears for 4 years and NOW they care? Are they desperate for a story? Are they desperate to throw Biden under the bus in hopes of getting Trump back? Is it racism? All of them?

IDK, there were all sorts of stories during Trump's term about Pence - often casting him in a negative light.  Fair game, I'd say.  

Also, I think Harris is a bad choice if she runs in 2024 (assuming Biden can't/won't) and in 2028.  This could be the Democratic friendly media pushing for an alternative.

35 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

IDK, there were all sorts of stories during Trump's term about Pence - often casting him in a negative light.  Fair game, I'd say.  

Also, I think Harris is a bad choice if she runs in 2024 (assuming Biden can't/won't) and in 2028.  This could be the Democratic friendly media pushing for an alternative.

Any attack on Pence was warranted. He caused an AIDS outbreak for fuck sakes. 

There did seem to be a bunch of coordinated articles attacking Harris recently. They all seemed to amount to inside baseball staffer hand-wringing.

And the media absolutely does want Trump back. Trump is the pile of shit and DC media are the flies gorging themselves on the pungent, desiccated fecal matter.