Add this new reaction @Wade

Bacon

37 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

@Bacon - it's kind of difficult to read with that combination of colors.

Yeah, yer right. Maybe I'll do black and white. I wanted something like the opposite colors of what I had but a non-light shaded of blue and black seemed like it wouldn't work so I used purple.

I get back to you in a moment with a new one.

20 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

but none of them are really quite as clear as "True"

I think that is partly because of the amount of letters and the wider width of WRONG vs TRUE. TRUE gets to be a lot bigger while WRONG has to be a bit squashed to get the letters big enough to fit on a ball. Maybe I'll try out some more random color schemes with the same contrast as white and red. The black ball is definitely part of the problem.

Well, we could do the same color scheme. The white on red really pops

3cCBD8L.png

KnhMViT.png

39zQCHB.png

9 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

spacer.png

I mean, that looks nice, but I don't want it to look nice, or have punctuation, but I'm fine with being overruled.

I do think that it has the issue of legibility when small tho.

Edit: The "placed" reaction is about 25x25 pixels so it would look similar to this

MS7Zt8h.png

Yeah readability isn't great.

I was only kind of messing around. Originally I thought "Why does it have to say wrong 3 times?" So I did it with the intention of only putting it on once. But then when I was trying to stretch it big I kinda liked how it looked skewed and then I added the other 2.

But if it was 1 big wrong I think it could work, maybe with a different gradient map.

• True 1

Just now, Keyser_Soze said:

Yeah readability isn't great.

I was only kind of messing around. Originally I thought "Why does it have to say wrong 3 times?" So I did it with the intention of only putting it on once. But then when I was trying to stretch it big I kinda liked how it looked skewed and then I added the other 2.

But if it was 1 big wrong I think it could work, maybe with a different gradient map.

It's 3 cuz true is 3 and true is 3 because when I made it, it was less TRUE/SO TRUE and more true, true, true.. or like

One big WRONG wouldn't work with my style as it would look empty IMO, but you might make it work.

4 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Also if you want a font beyond what you have, and see something you like on adobe fonts I could use that if you would like. I have photoshop so I can use the fonts they have.

I prefer Comic Sans for my creations. When I made true I didn't even try other fonts and only tried true. It's supposed to be silly.

Edit: I have a few different fronts I downloaded in the past. Like I have the FFXIV font, the SWOTR font, the Sekiro font, loads of RPG maker styled fonts, and a classic FF font.