New live action TMNT movie

WWW.MSN.COM

Brothers Casey and Colin Jost are co-writing a brand new “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles” movie for Paramount Pictures. The untitled, live-action movie is separate from the CGI-animated film that Seth Rogen is producing for Paramount and Nickelodeon. Michael Bay, Andrew Form, Brad Fuller, Scott Mednick and Galen Walker are producing the new “Teenage Mutant Ninja

5 hours ago, CitizenVectron said:

Colin Jost and his brother? Colin is pretty well-known in comedy circles, he's one of the big writers for SNL for a long time now.

That's not the background of a person I think should be making a TMNT movie. Yes there's always been comedic elements but that's not necessarily the heart of the story. If this were another sequel to Hangover, sure.

2 hours ago, Reputator said:

That's not the background of a person I think should be making a TMNT movie. Yes there's always been comedic elements but that's not necessarily the heart of the story. If this were another sequel to Hangover, sure.

I mean, Jordan Peele started as a sketch comedy show duo. I don't want tons of humor put in there either, but if they're fans, and good writers, then that'll help rather than hurt. Plenty of comedy writers are also just good writers without making everything jokey. But I understand skepticism too.