Happy Anxiety Appreciation Day!

stepee

I too like fireworks but only on the night for celebrating. We have had 5 straight nights in my neighbourhood with someone firing off fireworks, and Buddy (my older dog) really doesn’t like them at all. He doesn’t like stairs but fireworks got him stuck halfway going upstairs at 10:30pm on Canada Day. So we will give him his Benadryl cheese slice or a pot cookie to calm him down. Yeah he has a pot cookie and they work for him, and he loves them. It ain’t CBD cookie either, but my THC cookies. He is calm, cool, collective and sleeps peacefully at night. Dogs usually freak out on THC, and saw that with my cousin’s dog when he was here. Got into some of their stuff, couldn’t calm down and was pacing the rooms. So Buddy and I are pretty much alike, we both use pot to calm ourselves down. I know my previous job helped create the anxiety I have today just because the hours were never consistent start and end times. Nothing I could do because I needed to wait on the driver to drop off product for me to build displays, coolers and fill shelves. I could have 4 of 5 stores done but waited sometimes 2hrs for the last load to arrive (if it did at all) Plus I got hurt on the job, permanent disability with my dominate right wrist, 3 years before anything was really done to fix it, random delivery of racks/display items all over the GTA. One day it’s a few racks near me and could call it a day afterwards or be almost 1.5hrs away from the plant (2.5hrs home) doing the same thing. Plus I was using my car to make the deliveries (company trucks sucked/no gps) and just got a new lease with limited KM to use. Last years I put 24,000km on my car in 9 months, roughly 16-17k of that was for work, and I have 3 more years on the car with 80k as my limit. (currently not an issue I worry about anymore) Sometimes 3-4 trips into Toronto doing this shit, and Toronto sucks drive/parking wise. Then I was let go from job this past February, on the 5th anniversary of my dad’s passing, and had to drive in to be told I was fired during our worst storm of the year. I did get a small severance, but in all honesty, it might of been the best thing to happen for me mentally. Still looking for a job, but helping raise Fozzy in these early weeks has been great, tiring, but great. Still battle anxiety, using pot to help, but it’s feels like a more manageable feeling anxiety.

Well that felt good. Happy 39th Bday me  :) 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, silentbob said:

I too like fireworks but only on the night for celebrating. We have had 5 straight nights in my neighbourhood with someone firing off fireworks, and Buddy (my older dog) really doesn’t like them at all. He doesn’t like stairs but fireworks got him stuck halfway going upstairs at 10:30pm on Canada Day. So we will give him his Benadryl cheese slice or a pot cookie to calm him down. Yeah he has a pot cookie and they work for him, and he loves them. It ain’t CBD cookie either, but my THC cookies. He is calm, cool, collective and sleeps peacefully at night. Dogs usually freak out on THC, and saw that with my cousin’s dog when he was here. Got into some of their stuff, couldn’t calm down and was pacing the rooms. So Buddy and I are pretty much alike, we both use pot to calm ourselves down. I know my previous job helped create the anxiety I have today just because the hours were never consistent start and end times. Nothing I could do because I needed to wait on the driver to drop off product for me to build displays, coolers and fill shelves. I could have 4 of 5 stores done but waited sometimes 2hrs for the last load to arrive (if it did at all) Plus I got hurt on the job, permanent disability with my dominate right wrist, 3 years before anything was really done to fix it, random delivery of racks/display items all over the GTA. One day it’s a few racks near me and could call it a day afterwards or be almost 1.5hrs away from the plant (2.5hrs home) doing the same thing. Plus I was using my car to make the deliveries (company trucks sucked/no gps) and just got a new lease with limited KM to use. Last years I put 24,000km on my car in 9 months, roughly 16-17k of that was for work, and I have 3 more years on the car with 80k as my limit. (currently not an issue I worry about anymore) Sometimes 3-4 trips into Toronto doing this shit, and Toronto sucks drive/parking wise. Then I was let go from job this past February, on the 5th anniversary of my dad’s passing, and had to drive in to be told I was fired during our worst storm of the year. I did get a small severance, but in all honesty, it might of been the best thing to happen for me mentally. Still looking for a job, but helping raise Fozzy in these early weeks has been great, tiring, but great. Still battle anxiety, using pot to help, but it’s feels like a more manageable feeling anxiety.

Well that felt good. Happy 39th Bday me  :) 

For someone named silent Bob that’s a hell of a post. Happy birthday lady chatter bug. 

• Haha 2