SacriFire - A Modern JRPG Inspired Game From Poland | Coming 2023

Keyser_Soze

From the creators of Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs and Warsaw comes an RPG experience like no other.

SacriFire is an upcoming RPG, inspired by the 90s titles that began our love affair with gaming. For as long as we have worked on SacriFire, we’ve held to one simple but ambitious concept: to take the best of the games we grew up with (Vagrant Story and Xenogears amongst them) and to combine those elements with contemporary storytelling and QoL improvements in order to create an RPG experience that feels simultaneously nostalgic and modern.

SacriFire is planned to launch for PC (Steam, Epic Game Store, GOG) and will be playable on PS4, PS5, XB1, XSX and Switch consoles in 2022.

Back the kickstarter: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sacrifire/sacrifire

Normally I’m all for kickstarting random games, but have grown more weary over the years. I dig the art style and combat looks interesting, but since I haven’t heard of either of the games they’ve created I’ll probably sit this one out.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • Keyser_Soze changed the title to SacriFire - A Modern JRPG Inspired Game From Poland | Coming 2023