Diablo IV - Information Thread, update (06/09): "Vessel of Hatred - Official Release Date" trailer (October 8)

Bacon

I personally wish they'd evolve the seasonal character model, I did it plenty in past games but Im sorta at a point where I am tiring of making chars that go to the eternal realm with no incentive at all to be played once the season is over. I wish theyd dig into creative ways to let our past characters take part in a new season.

52 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I personally wish they'd evolve the seasonal character model, I did it plenty in past games but Im sorta at a point where I am tiring of making chars that go to the eternal realm with no incentive at all to be played once the season is over. I wish theyd dig into creative ways to let our past characters take part in a new season.

Yeah that’d be great. 

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The Loot Reborn update has drastically changed the game for the better, item customization is much better and the feedback loop between loot, build optimization, and damage output/survivability feels much more tangible. I also appreciate that they streamlined combat away from all the esoteric and contextual secondary systems they built into it. All in all, it is absolutely worth jumping back into for those who have dropped off.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Diablo IV - Information Thread, update (06/09): "Vessel of Hatred - Official Release Date" trailer (October 8)