Cyberpunk 2077 on my PC specs or base PS4?

maddux4163

Man I'm really bummed out to hear that, you posting here is the only reason I was able to snag a PS5 from target. If I happen to luck into finding another ps5 by some chance it's all yours <3. 

As for your question: you're almost certainly going to get better performance on PC. PS4 graphics card is more or less equivalent to a GTX 780.

Being an open world game CP2077 likely does lean pretty heavily on processor, so overclocking would likely give you a pretty decent boost, but the difference between a 4760k and a 10700k isn't all that substantial for gaming performance in games that are optimized well, which I'd assume CP2077 is.

• Like 1

On 12/1/2020 at 2:04 AM, thedarkstark said:

Man I'm really bummed out to hear that, you posting here is the only reason I was able to snag a PS5 from target. If I happen to luck into finding another ps5 by some chance it's all yours <3. 

As for your question: you're almost certainly going to get better performance on PC. PS4 graphics card is more or less equivalent to a GTX 780.

Being an open world game CP2077 likely does lean pretty heavily on processor, so overclocking would likely give you a pretty decent boost, but the difference between a 4760k and a 10700k isn't all that substantial for gaming performance in games that are optimized well, which I'd assume CP2077 is.

You’re too kind. Thanks. Eh, I’m not mad anymore. Was at first. Is what it is. I’ll snag one, no worries. If you do and wanna sell it, I got ya back. Thanks friend