I was looking for new podcasts and didn’t realise Spotify had an ‘erotic’ subsection.

gamer.tv

There I was, scrolling away, adding a few politics, sport and game podcasts and low and behold I see a link for erotic stories. This obviously makes sense as a thing, I haven’t listened to one...yet, but the summary has the line ‘he looked up at me from my vulva’ so I’m not holding out hope for greatness.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, gamer.tv said:

I’ll never trust people that are wearing headphones in public again. 

Don't trust ANYONE, just to be safe--sometimes people are walking around in public with remote controlled vibrators inside of them, and sometimes someone they're with has the remote (as a BDSM thing).

3 hours ago, Jason said:

Don't trust ANYONE, just to be safe--sometimes people are walking around in public with remote controlled vibrators inside of them, and sometimes someone they're with has the remote (as a BDSM thing).

BDSM is a variety of often erotic practices or roleplaying involving bondage, discipline, dominance and submission, sadomasochism, and other related interpersonal dynamics. Given the wide range of practices, some of which may be engaged in by people who do not consider themselves to be practising BDSM, inclusion in the BDSM community or subculture often is said to depend on self-identification and shared experience.

Oh. My. God. 

2 hours ago, gamer.tv said:

BDSM is a variety of often erotic practices or roleplaying involving bondage, discipline, dominance and submission, sadomasochism, and other related interpersonal dynamics. Given the wide range of practices, some of which may be engaged in by people who do not consider themselves to be practising BDSM, inclusion in the BDSM community or subculture often is said to depend on self-identification and shared experience.

Oh. My. God. 

You'd never heard of BDSM until now?

11 hours ago, Jason said:

You can actually tell when someone is doing that if you look close enough.

Their skin vibrates like a Dr. Katz cartoon.

• Haha 1