PSA: LG C9 TV update that supports HDR @120hz in 4K + G-Sync is now in the wild!

Mr.Vic20

On 10/24/2020 at 5:04 PM, legend said:

This is tempting, but I am reluctant to install a Korean release of the firmware manually. Maybe it will be fine, but makes me wonder if it will somehow mess up my OS upgrades in the future. I'm very glad to hear it works though!

For all that shared Legend's concerns, here is the the firmware you were waiting for, now live on NA LG's website!

WWW.LG.COM

Get product support, user manuals and software drivers for the LG OLED77C9PUB.AUS. View OLED77C9PUB.AUS warranty information & schedule repair service.

2 minutes ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

For all that shared Legend's concerns, here is the the firmware you were waiting for, now live on NA LG's website!

WWW.LG.COM

Get product support, user manuals and software drivers for the LG OLED77C9PUB.AUS. View OLED77C9PUB.AUS warranty information & schedule repair service.

Thanks for the update!

Just now, legend said:

@Mr.Vic20 I think I'll probably also need to upgrade my HDMI cable. I have a supposedly "high speed" one but I bought it like a year ago and I think it's not really up to snuff. Do you know which cables are actually legit?

I bought this and it works like a charm:

WWW.MONOPRICE.COM

DynamicView™ Ultra 8K Premium High Speed HDMI® Cables are the next generation of HDMI cables. Supporting resolutions up to 8K@60Hz and 48Gbps bandwidth, this future proofed cable just might

• Thanks 1

Just now, Mr.Vic20 said:

I bought this and it works like a charm:

WWW.MONOPRICE.COM

DynamicView™ Ultra 8K Premium High Speed HDMI® Cables are the next generation of HDMI cables. Supporting resolutions up to 8K@60Hz and 48Gbps bandwidth, this future proofed cable just might

Great, thanks!