xCloud coming included with Game Pass Ultimate Sub

JPDunks4

1 hour ago, JPDunks4 said:

Nah Android4Lyfe

yeah that one is always in stock lucky :(

So it feels solid when holding it? I have a clamp I can attach to an xbox controller but it just feels off to me and I can’t hold it as close as my switch lite and have it be comfortable which is the main thing. 

I use shadow for pc streaming (mostly for vr through quest) and would love a way to stream games to my phone that feels good to hold.

23 minutes ago, TomCat said:

Crispy is just here to shit on anything positive about Microsoft.  MS is about to buy WB studios  they will have plenty of AAA content for gamepass

i don’t think crispy is trying to do that like literally nobody is a fanboy for any consoles here for like years now besides you but I love it

4 minutes ago, stepee said:

i don’t think crispy is trying to do that like literally nobody is a fanboy for any consoles here for like years now besides you but I love it

you dont see me in Sony Threads shitting on Sony.   Crispy shits on every positive post about MS  Hold on it wont be that good  I disagree with that.  I'm smarter then Phil.  MS cant innovate in the gaming relm

9 minutes ago, TomCat said:

you dont see me in Sony Threads shitting on Sony.   Crispy shits on every positive post about MS  Hold on it wont be that good  I disagree with that.  I'm smarter then Phil.  MS cant innovate in the gaming relm

ok fair point that is true you do stick only to crazy positive about ms but man u love ms so much

13 minutes ago, stepee said:

ok fair point that is true you do stick only to crazy positive about ms but man u love ms so much

I give them shit when they deserve it but Phil Is fixing their flaws  I said many months ago he about to Tea Bag Sony next gen

4 hours ago, TomCat said:

Crispy is just here to shit on anything positive about Microsoft.  MS is about to buy WB studios  they will have plenty of AAA content for gamepass

Pay more attention to what I said.  Just because a studio is working on multiple projects doesn't mean they won't be doing AAA anymore.  Obsidian is a perfect example.  

3 hours ago, TomCat said:

You mainly stick to Microsoft threads because that's how you justify using teenage console war lingo as an adult.  It doesn't actually matter where you post it on a general gaming forum.

I said Phil's comments about weak consoles not holding back PCs were dumb, because they are.  We went this whole generation with games designed around Jaguar CPUs and mechanical HDD limitations.  Even smart people can say blatantly wrong things on occasion.  

Never said Microsoft hasn't done anything good, which they're certainly doing for the studios they've acquired, or that Microsoft can't innovate, as they are with Games Pass, the Adaptive controller, etc.  You just fill in the blanks in your head that I hate everything they do.

I even thought the HoloLens stuff looked nifty at the time. *gasp*  I'm looking forward to a bunch of MS Studios games too, Everwild and Psyconauts 2 at the top.

• Shocked 1

44 minutes ago, crispy4000 said:

Pay more attention to what I said.  Just because a studio is working on multiple projects doesn't mean they won't be doing AAA anymore.  Obsidian is a perfect example.  

I said Phil's comments about weaker consoles not holding back anything back were dumb, because they are.  We went a whole generation with games designed around Jaguar CPUs and mechanical HDDs.  Even smart people can say blatantly stupid things on occasion.

Never said Microsoft hasn't done anything good, which they're certainly doing for the studios they've acquired, or that Microsoft can't innovate, as they are with Games Pass, the Adaptive controller, etc.  You just fill in the blanks in your head that I hate everything they do.

I even thought the HoloLens stuff looked nifty at the time. *gasp*  I'm looking forward to a bunch of MS Studios games too, Everwild and Psyconauts 2 at the top.

Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

1 minute ago, crispy4000 said:

I was the only one to comment too, lol.

I bought the Psychonauts on Xbox One at some point during a sale, never played it or know much about it.

I went back and bought a bunch of Microsofts 1st Party Acquisitions earlier works to see some of the stuff they've worked on in the past.  inXile probably interests me the most, but I haven't played anything they've made.

1 hour ago, JPDunks4 said:

I bought the Psychonauts on Xbox One at some point during a sale, never played it or know much about it.

One of the best 3D platformers out there.  I'm sure it feels quite dated now, but I still think it's better than modern indie efforts like Yooka-Laylee and Hat in Time.

More people should play it.  Just be prepared for some really annoying squeaky voice acting at times.  Otherwise, it's as good as a Tim Schaffer game as a clever Banjo Kazooie offshoot.

11 hours ago, stepee said:

I make my living fixin g there OS  and Windows 10 has made my job so much easier.  I see the improvements that the company has made.  I just have Fun with it.  I was a Fanboy back in the day Destroying the SDF.  i love talking tech and space

12 hours ago, stepee said:

yeah that one is always in stock lucky :(

So it feels solid when holding it? I have a clamp I can attach to an xbox controller but it just feels off to me and I can’t hold it as close as my switch lite and have it be comfortable which is the main thing. 

I use shadow for pc streaming (mostly for vr through quest) and would love a way to stream games to my phone that feels good to hold.

It's a decent solution.

I do find the buttons in relationship to the right joystick make it tough to quickly transition back and forth between the two.

Another issue I have is for basically the past 4 years I've always used an Elite Controller with 4 rear paddles, so I'm not really used to playing without them so I struggle a bit.

I havent uses it a ton yet but will try to get more time in to adjust to it more.  Its very comparible to the Switch though from my experience.