Hylics 2 - a game for which there are not enough drugs in the world to explain its existence

Hylics 2 feels like a long-lost RPG from the 1970s (PC Gamer)

Hylics 2 starts as most RPGs do: You play as yet another crescent-headed Wayne tasked with assembling an elite team of claymation warriors who can put a stop to Gibby's minions as they attempt to reconstitute their master. 

Honestly, I'm an hour in and have no clue what I'm doing. But that's OK, because Hylics 2 is definitely operating on a plane of logic I haven't reached yet.

I'm still piecing together the Wayne hierarchy and reproduction system. There are a lot of Waynes. There's Big Wayne who is god, I think, and then there are the bipedal Waynes that look like my player character, and below them, in the grub stage, are Wayne-shaped creatures that poot around on the floor. Yeah, I don't know either. 

itch.io - $13.50

Steam - $13.50

Hylics 2 is a recreational program with a unique graphic style and droll scenario.

The tyrant Gibby’s minions seek to reconstitute their long-presumed-annihilated master. It’s up to our crescent headed protagonist Wayne to assemble a crew and put a stop to that sort of thing.

1 hour ago, Xbob42 said:

I am thoroughly enjoying this game so far! It's really weird and trippy but also it seems to play pretty decently. Still early on, but it seems like there's a bit of meat to it.

Keep us updated I'm seriously considering getting this... Too bad there isn't VR support this seems perfect for it!