Thinking about getting a Switch

Dodger

Just now, skillzdadirecta said:

Kids. Kids may drop it... it's really not that hard to conceive. Since my nephew spends a lot of time with my Switch right now it IS a concern.

I'll check those out. 

I meant adults, since we're all adults here and I assumed you bought the Switch for yourself. I wouldn't let any crotch goblins handle my electronics.

1 minute ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I meant adults, since we're all adults here and I assumed you bought the Switch for yourself. I wouldn't let any crotch goblins handle my electronics.

5 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

I haven't played my Switch a lot since I got it... my nephew has been dominating it lol. I'm probably gonna get him his own. Or a Switch lite if I see one.

3 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Sorry I didn't read every post.

Get the crotch spawn his own Lite and keep yours for yourself. The thought of greasy little fingers on my stuff. *shudder*

I cringe every time I give it to him but I feel guilty saying no :shrug: Soon as I see a Switch lite he's getting his own. He's damn near about to beat Breath of the Wild... meanwhile I haven't even found the first four shrines yet :lol:

45 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

I'll check those out. 

The one thing I didn't link to is the controller carrying case because when I click through on it from my order history the link is dead. 

20200621_152922.jpg

IIRC 360/Xbone controller cases should work too as long as they're not precisely molded for the controller (I think this one may have been advertised as accommodating both Switch Pro controllers and 360 controllers???), but I think this is also an issue that was relevant at launch but has been mooted in the intervening years by Switch Pro controller cases becoming more common. ANYHOW...lots of options now, I'm sure you're fine with anything with a high rating on a large number of reviews. For me the impetus to purchase a controller carrying case was trying to travel with the thing without one and immediately realizing on the first flight on that trip that I was not happy with the joysticks having zero protection while getting jostled around in the overhead bin. I think any case is probably fine as long as the case properly protects the joysticks while the controller is being moved around.