Trent Reznor Releases Ghosts V - VI [Free]

34 minutes ago, number305 said:

I was excited to see this. After listening... I'll just politely say it's not to my taste. Seems he has done so many movie soundtracks that he mastered the art of making background music. 

Have you heard the previous Ghosts album he released? I'd imagine it is a lot like that. However, I still get the damn thing to download. :tired:

EDIT: Oh I can download it now. Looks like he added a direct download link to the page which works.

13 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Have you heard the previous Ghosts album he released? I'd imagine it is a lot like that. However, I still get the damn thing to download. :tired:

EDIT: Oh I can download it now. Looks like he added a direct download link to the page which works.

Ghosts 1+ was also all ambient

7 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I know. I was just telling number it is like the previous ghost album so his disappointment stems from not knowing what the other albums were like :p

Yeah I haven't heard the other ghost albums. It's not like these are bad... They just only really have appeal to me as background noise. Like if I want something on while I need to concentrate. 

In my mind NIN is downward spiral. That is what I was hoping for when I hit play. But he can make whatever he wants. I prefer people who experiment and grow, but I don't have to like everything they make.